Spend time in this hotel near new year, very crowded. Takes a long time to check in, also no porter to take our heavy baggage. Have to queque longtime to use the lift. Room are clean, but too small. Located in the side of river make it perfect in location, coz many bar, shops, and restaurant, but in other way make it so noisy until pass midnite. Wifi connection are very expensive, but free computer online available in front of lobby. For the price we pay, we expect better hotel. To me this hotel is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel