Went here with some friends and family. We have a family of four and found the Executive deluxe rooms small. The service was not frinendly at all, no one every smiled at breakfast or at the main reception. The concierge was the only one that had any real emotion.
We checked in at 7pm and our room still was not ready. They were still making the beds in our friends room too. Maybe we came at a very busy time.
An 80yr old cook at the breakfast egg station could not understand english very well either, which made breakfast frustrating.
Suprised to see no WiFi for a hotel that comes at a high expense. Also, the rooms were set to 16 degree celcius the whole time but was still hot, even at nights.
The only thing going for this hotel was the great location and the swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel