The hotel is situated just at the corner of Clarke Quay and takes about a 5 minute walk to the Clarke Quay MRT station. Stayed at the superior room which faced the pool so there was no noise at all coming from the party streets of Clarke Quay. Did not have breakfast so can't comment on that. Check in and check out went smoothly and the space of the room was adequate. Shower had good pressure and beds were comfortable. Conveniently, there is a 7-eleven, Starbucks and McDonalds right outside the hotel as its joined to a mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel