Had a wonderful stay in the Novotel. Well organised and friendly staff. Great connecting rooms ( 50% off 2nd room, family price) overlooking Marina Bay Sands and Clarke Quay. Breakfast was varied and even though they were busy did not have to wait for a table. Reception was helpful in printing out boarding passes and late check out and concierge were most helpful in giving out tips on where to go and what to pay. Hotel is under going renovation but did not cause us any problems. Would stay again as reasonable priced for a hotel of this standard and great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel