We booked an executive suite under the pay 2 get 3 nights free. Definitely worth it and was even given a free extra bed since we were Accor Cardmembers. The accor card also gave us 50% off on our breakfasts while the kids eat free. Selection of breakfast includes western, chinese and indian fare. The room and toilet are new and very spacious. The only downside is the location away from orchard road. While taxis abound in the area, rush hour can be quite a problem. The bars tend to be loud during saturday nights. There's several great restos around the area, including the famous jumbo restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel