We stayed at the Novotel Clarke Quay for 3 nights during our business trip in Singapore. It is ideally located in Clarke Quay, so you can just step out of the hotel to enjoy the extensive nightlife (bars and restaurants) on offer after work. It is only a 15-minute taxi ride to CBD (we never had a problem getting a taxi in the morning rush).
The room was adequate and clean with a firm but comfortable bed. We could see a nice city view from the windows.
The hotel also features several restaurants, a outdoors swimming pool and a gym but we did not have the chance to visit them.
We would definitely recommend this to other business visitors as an alternative from those in Marina Bay area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel