We stayed in Novotel Clarke Quay last week starting from January 12 till 15th Jan.The most important thing is for me is that the rooms are clean.The hotel is in a great location that very near to MRT(metro) and easy walk to Clarke Quay-Singapore river-full with cafes,bars,restaurants.10 minutes to Chinatown.The stuff at the reception was ok.Not really smiling faces though!! The stuff where we had the breakfast were very friendly and kind.We fly with Singapore airlines which I definitely suggest to everyone.It was so comfartable.Shortly,if you want to discover the city all day and have a peaceful stay in a clean hotel Novotel Clarke Quay is great.It is not a hotel that you want to stay in whole day though!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel