Hotel is in a great location. The Mid Autumn Festival was on when we were there and the river banks were all light up with Chinese Characters, lanterns - a great sight and the place was a buzz.
Re Hotel room had booked non smoking, but when arrived they had given us a smoking room, so ended up with two single beds first night (non Smoking) plus the rooms were too cold for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel