“Good Location”

Ranked #20 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
Hong Kong, China
“Good Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Very good location almost on Orchard (and actually connected to Orchard Towers for those who enjoy a spot of light brassing....). MRT is about 5 minutes away.

The room and bathroom was large; the king size bed was very comfortable and there was a good TV.

The swimming pool area is not bad but there is no one there full time so you need to call for everything on the phone. This can take quite a while. The breakfast buffet was good, with a wide range of different foods.

The staff on reception were very welcoming and helpful; Celeste, in particular, was extremely helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dean R, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We are glad you enjoyed the locality of our hotel along Orchard Road, close to the MRT and shopping hub of Singapore. It’s always nice to hear that guests, like yourself, who appreciate our spacious guest rooms and bathroom.

Thank you for your feedback on our outdoor mineral water swimming pool and buffet breakfast. I will definitely be sharing your compliments with Celeste who will be pleased to hear you remembered her.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Dean Rossilli

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (443)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Brunei-Muara District, Brunei Darussalam
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Good for Business meetings/conferences/workshops. Terrible to stay for leisure/holidays
Food for muslims are not tasty.
Some food not fresh
Pinoy (men) should b given training on customer service NOT to b sarcastic! The hotel is not FREE
Foood is my ultimate complain.
Thumbs up for house keeping! They clean very well.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your sincere feedback on your stay with us and I will share your compliments with our housekeeping team and pass on your concerns to my culinary team on the halal dishes offered.

We regret the unfortunate experience you had during your stay with us and would like to assure you that this is definitely not in line with the level of service we hope to achieve at Pan Pacific Orchard. As your experience important to us, should you have any additional feedback, please do reach me at +65 6831 6602 or email me directly at dean.rossilli@panpacific.com.

We hope to be able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

The Pan Pacific Orchard has the feel of a 5 star hotel without the stuffiness found in many. One is greeted with warmth and sincerity on arrival and every time one crosses their doorway. This warmth promotes familiarity with the staff, which in turn leads to a communication style that promotes instant problem solving. The Pacific Club adds a level of comfort to your day that feels like home. William, the manager of the Pacific Club, brings a 5+ star level of service. He and his staff are attentive and intuitive, making the club a nice, home style experience for rest, relaxation and refreshment..

The location, just off Orchard Road, is perfect. The area is quiet while only a short walk to one of the most spectacular shopping areas in the world.

The Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel is truly a nice experience.

Room Tip: The Club Level Rooms are well laid out with a nice size business desk, fast internet connection and...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience at Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore. We are delighted that you felt welcomed and at home during your stay with us.

Our Pacific Club aims to enhance every hotel experience here and offers all day refreshments, breakfast and evening cocktails in the exclusive Pacific Club Lounge which I am pleased to hear has been a value-add to your time here. I will share your compliments and appreciation for William and his team, whom I’m sure will be really pleased to learn they had played a significant role in creating a memorable experience.

We hope you had a great time at Orchard Road, one of the best shopping streets in the world, located just a stroll away.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have been staying a few times at Pan Pacific Orchard. The location is or course prime in Singapore with MRT and Orchard road a short walk out of the hotel.
It is a high end hotel in Singapore among many but this hotel is particular in the sense that you really feel at home staying there. The breakfast is fabulous so is the buffet diner. I also stayed once with my family including two small kids and although a lot of business people stay in this hotel, we never felt like intruders of any sort. A very nice place to stay if you can afford it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to pen your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that we have been your preferred choice of accommodation time and again!

We are glad you enjoyed having Orchard Road right at your doorstep and importantly, felt at home during you stay with us. I will share your kind compliments with our culinary team on their buffet breakfast and once again, we are delighted that you and your family enjoyed the hotel.

We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to being of service to you and your loved ones again!

Melbourne
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was the third time I had stayed at the Pan Pacific Orchard for the Singapore airshow.
They had organised a bus to take our team to the Airshow each morning and then collect us in the afternoon, which was much appreciated when we saw the taxi queue in the afternoon.
Because the cost of alcohol is so high in Singapore it is probably worth considering upgrading to the Club Lounge.
The rooms and the foyer have recently been refurbished and are very comfortable.
The staff were very attentive and helpful and made my stay very smooth.
For the shopaholics it is close to Orchard Road.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay with us during the airshow. We are delighted you appreciated the daily shuttle from the hotel to the Airshow and back as well as the Pacific Club and its privileges, which includes tapas and evening cocktails from 6-8pm daily.

We are honoured to be of continual service to you and your team and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Yours sincerely,
IRAN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stayed 3 nights at pan pacific Orchard. The hotel is located close to Orchard road, the most elegant shopping district in Singapore. You can enjoy the area simply by walking around. Upon check in , I was warmly receive by a nice lady, Reena, at the front door who asked for my documents and helped me through the check in process while I was enjoying my coffee in an separate area and I should point out that the check in process was fast and easy. My room was quite good and clean with enough space. The breakfast was good but during busy days the service can be affected to some degrees. Behind the Hotel there is a tiny street which during the night turns into a Redlight District of Singapore with lots of girls and guys wandering about though it seems to be safe it is better to watch out. The service throughout the hotel was excellent and staff were brilliant .
Totally I am pleased with my experience at pan pacific orchard and will recommend.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank mehrdadnb
Dean R, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

We are happy to hear that you found our hotel’s location along Orchard Road, the shopping hub of Singapore an added benefit to your stay with us and that you were pleased with the warm welcome upon check in. I will be sure to share your compliments with Reena who will be glad to know you appreciated the effortless check in experience.

We are also delighted that you loved our spacious and clean guestrooms and we thank you for your honest feedback on breakfast service as well. We have taken measures into improving our level of service during the busy periods and once again, thank you for your warm compliments on our excellent fleet of service associates.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

My stays was good and I didnt expect that! I was given a room upgrade . Tanya brought me up to room and Celeste was always friendly and with a smile at all time.

Thank you and I will be back very soon

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for feedback and we are glad to hear that you appreciate the room upgrade and professional service from Tanya and Celeste. I will definitely commend them and I’m sure they will be delighted.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Warmest regards,