“Good Location”

Ranked #20 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
Hong Kong, China
“Good Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Usually come to Singapore for business which is not far from Orchard. The hotel is well located only short walk to the Orchard. I can do my shopping and back to enjoy the club lounge. The staff are very nice too.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Terry T
Dean R, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed the locality of our hotel along Orchard Road, the shopping hub of Singapore as well as the Pacific Club Lounge which features evening cocktails and all-day refreshments in addition to a host of other privileges.

We are glad our service has made your stay a memorable one and we look forward to your return!

Dean Rossilli

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (443)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Simply stunning personal service. I would highly recommend paying a little more for the pacific club lounge. A fantastic stay and I don't think it could have been beaten. I have stayed in many fine city hotels and this is one of the best in the world.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and your kind compliment as one of the best in the world!

We are delighted our service has made an impression during your stay and that you enjoyed the Pacific Club privileges which include complimentary breakfast in the exclusive Lounge, cocktails and all-day refreshments.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

On arrival we checked in to find out we had been upgraded from a Deluxe room to an Executive room which was absolutely perfect. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean and loved the bathroom. The Hotel is located just around the corner from Orchard Road and transport. Would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone wishing to stay in the hub of Singapore!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! It’s a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to commend our service associates on their friendliness and helpfulness.
We are pleased that you enjoyed the locality of our hotel along Orchard Road, the shopping hub of Singapore as well as the spacious guest room that you stayed in!

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to delighting you once again on your next stay with us!

portland, or
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

We had a twin-bed room reserved for 2 nights in January. The reservation had been in place for several months. When we arrived the hotel clerk told us we had been "upgraded" and the room had 1 kingsize bed. When we said that was unacceptable, he said they were full and there were no other rooms available. Finally he agreed to move a small cot into the room so we could have 2 beds. We accepted only because we were exhausted from two long flights from the U.S. and didn't want to start looking for another place.
The room itself was lovely and the staff the next day were very kind and helpful. I do believe, however, that a hotel should honor its commitments.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we are glad you enjoyed the guest room and the service extended by our associates.

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused during your stay with regards to your reservations and I would also like to assure you that this is not the experience we aim to achieve at Pan Pacific Orchard. As your experience is of utmost importance to us, should you have any additional feedback, please do reach me at +65 6831 6602 or email me directly at dean.rossilli@panpacific.com.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Singapore in the near future!

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

We have been vacationing here since it was the Negara. The staff at the Pan Pacific was excellent not as personable but excellent. The only exception was a blonde/brunette lady without a name tag who wasn't as pleasant as the rest. I assume she was of management because of the lack of ID unlike the rest. Her rudeness and pushiness combined with us being rushed out during our breakfast buffet accounts for the rating. I am an older man and have mobility problems non the less the staff was very kind and adapting to me and my son. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your continuous support over the years and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay with us and would like to assure you that this is definitely not in line with the level of service we hope to achieve at Pan Pacific Orchard. I have personally looked into this matter and have addressed the relevant parties involved. As your experience is of utmost importance to us, should you have any additional feedback, please do reach me at +65 6831 6602 or email me directly at dean.rossilli@panpacific.com.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

My family of 4 stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. We took advantage of their Family Fun Pack package. We had a very excellent stay. Not only are the staff very friendly and approachable but they are also genuinely very helpful and just wants us to have the best hotel and Singapore experience. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: If possible, stay away from the rooms facing the "Naughty Girl" bar. It was a bit noisy...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us at Pan Pacific Orchard with your family! We are really glad that you enjoyed your family vacation with the Family Fun in the Sun package. We hope that your visit to the Adventure Cove Water Park was great fun and your stay in our Pacific Club Studio, complete with special children amenities was comfortable.

We are glad our service associates were able to be of help and were professional in providing you the best hotel experience possible. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones back soon!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Yes I was really satisfied with my stay at the Pan Pacific Orchard. Everyone was so friendly and went out of their way to show this. I was extremly happy with the lady who cleaned my room as she always did an exceptioal job and should be commended. She always made sure I had plenty of products for my use like shampoo and others. I ate down in your resteraunt at breakfast and some dinners. Food was good but the meat was the cooked the same way each time so got a little bored with say the roast beef and ham and few others. It would be nice to have maybe a few different theme items like a made to order pasta bar or grilled seafood or something different as I would have eaten more meals in the evening at the hotel instead of going out as I like to stay in after a long day. I liked the sitting area out from reception with the bar as everything was spread out so you cook have conversation without others so close. That was the only thing but everything else was great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad the service of our associates made your stay a memorable one. I will definitely commend and share your compliments too with our housekeeping team on their exceptional job!

We appreciate your feedback on our buffet, which we will share with the culinary team regarding improving the variety. I would like to take this opportunity to share with you our upcoming Global Plates of Pleasure, starting March till end April which will showcase a wide variety of iconic dishes from around the world and would definitely be something unique! We hope that you have a chance to come by during this period of time to try our new offerings.

We look forward to being of service to you again soon!