“excellellent place”

Ranked #30 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“excellellent place”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

great ambiance great hospitality..
"We had a marvelous stay in pan pacific orchard Hotel. Wonderful interiors, very good service and excellent dining too, it was pleasure staying in the hotel . would surely recommend for further stay

Room Tip: corner suites would be best .
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank swatirana
PanPacificOrchard, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this review, December 15, 2011
Dear swatirana

Thank you for choosing Pan Pacific Orchard as your choice of accommodation during your recent trip to Singapore. I am very delighted to hear that you had an excellent experience staying with us and it’s even more rewarding to know that you will be recommending us to your friends.

Please accept my sincere appreciation for taking the time to share your experience with us and we definitely look forward to your next visit.

Frederic Jenni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (474)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed December 9, 2011

The hotel is well positioned for orchard road, staff are very efficient, food is good, rooms are very dated, how many tho rated hotels today do not have flat screen tvs, well this one does not just old small screened . Other than that Ok

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Hubbleys
Dear Hubbleys,

Warmest greetings from Pan Pacific Orchard! It is great to hear that you had an overall positive experience staying with us and I am especially glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel’s location and the food & beverage selection. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Stayed one night, checked in late and out early the next morning. Rate was good S230 so decided to try the hotel out. Check in was fast and prompt. Room booked was a twin bed room. Beds are in fact small but comfortable. The room itself could use updating. The TV is a very old style with a small screen. There is no WIFI In the room so you must use the LAN cable. Bathroom was fine, shower pressure good. The pool looked nice from my room. Overall it was a quiet night with no noise. The rooms could use a make over but for S230 on Orchard road the price is right.

Room Tip: WIFI is free in the lobby.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Dear Moobaby214,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest during your recent visit. I am glad to hear that you had a short but enjoyable stay. We appreciate feedback from guests such as yourself and we are pleased to share with you that the hotel will be embarking on a comprehensive refurbishment program early next year. The next time you stay with us, hopefully for a longer duration, do try the mineral water swimming pool and the other recreational facilities available on the same level.

Once again, thank you for your sharing your experience with us and we hope to be of service to you again in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I stayed at the hotel back in September for a business trip. I was there for a week and I booked myself a club lounge room. Before I arrived at the hotel I spoke to the hotel manager and I asked about Halal food being served there. He introduced me to Andy the Head Chef who went out the way to provide me with Halal food. Andy went and purchased new pots and pan so the hotel could accommodate me. What excellent service. From Andy to all the staff in the club lounge they truly made my stay outstanding. The only downfall is no wifi in the room however, I will look to stay at the hotel again on my next visit.

The hotel is very close to Orchard Road which is the main attraction for shoppers and getting a taxi is not a problem at all.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Dear Connecttraveller,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Pan Pacific Orchard. It is always a joy to receive acknowledgment on our commitment to create memorable hotel experience from our guests. It’s even more rewarding to know that you will be coming back to stay with us again. I will definitely pass on your compliments to Chef Andy and the Pacific Club team. I’m sure they will be happy to know that they have left such a great impression.

Once again, thank for you staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Melbourne
Reviewed December 4, 2011

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights recently and the level of service was excellent. We were hotel bound for most of the day as the seasonal rains thundered down and hence spent most of our time in the lobby bar. The staff in the Lobby bar in particular Farrah, Twinkle and Mariquel made the experience a real pleasure with their friendly manner and sense of fun. The overall stay was very enjoyable and I would recommend this hotel for service and location.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Dear Discerningtraveler11,

We are delighted to hear that your stay went well. It is always a joy reading rave reviews from our guests. Here at Pan Pacific Orchard, we strive to deliver the best possible service experience to our guests and your satisfaction is our reward. I will definitely be sharing your wonderful compliments with the Lobby Lounge team. I am sure they will be glad to know that they have left such a great impression.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful hotel experience with us and if there is anything that I can do for your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact me at fjenni@panpacific.com.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Overall it's ok. Have a good basic gym that's fit for purpose, and self operated, open 24 hrs a day. The pool is okay too. Breakfast spread is satisfactory. Location is next to Orchard Road and 2 km away from Botanical Gardens.

No wifi service in the room, so not good for those like me who rely on my ipad for work and internet.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank SharinaS
PanPacificOrchard, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this review, December 11, 2011
Dear SharinaS,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities like the fitness centre and mineral water swimming pool. At Pan Pacific Orchard, we are constantly working towards enhancing our facilities and services to deliver the best guest’s experience. I have highlighted your feedback to the team and we will look into it immediately. Can I also take this opportunity to ask that you contact me at fjenni@panpacific.com or by calling 65 6831 6602 so that I can address your concerns personally.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Portland
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Stayed 3 nights at the Pan Pacific Orchard. Location is good right at the end of Orchard Rd so if you are want to be close to the shopping it's a good bet. Compared to many other Singapor hotels of comparable quality it is also pretty good value.

We stayed in a suite room which gave us access to the Club Lounge which was a nice touch. All day snacks and a happy hour. You can also have a la carte breakfast too.

Rooms are pretty good shape. The bathroom has some quirks - No towel racks and there is not a powerplug close enough to the vanity to shave or dry hair in front ogf the mirror. Iritating but not a deal breaker.

Service is freindly and efficient.

Average for Singapore but would reccomend as a value option.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Dear kaybradj,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest during your recent trip to Singapore and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and facilities. I am also glad to know that you had the opportunity to experience some of our Pacific Club privileges. All in all, the team at Pan Pacific Orchard is pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will definitely pass on your compliments to our associates.

Please accept our sincere appreciation for taking the time to share your experience with us and we definitely look forward to your next visit.