My family and I Went to Singapore for the stop over special that Singapore airlines offer. We chose this hote because of it's location. When we got there we were quite supprized how fancy and big the hotel is. The reception is amazing with a couple of restaurants next to it.
The rooms are a bit small to what I am use to but they were still great and kept very clean. The beds are very comfortable. We had a lovely view of Marina sands but unfortunately it was to hot to sit on the balcony.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Will be back next time for another stop over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An acclaimed award winning five star luxury hotel in the heart of the city, Marina Mandarin Singapore offers breathtaking views of of the Marina Bay and financial district, as well as convenient access to the Marina Square Shopping Mall, and is minutes away from Sands Expo & Convention Center and Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre. Directly opposite The Esplanade, Singapore's performing arts centre, the hotel is also within walking distance to attractions such as Gardens by the Bay and the Singapore Flyer, and is perfectly situated right on the trackside of the annual Singapore Grand Prix Formula One race ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Mandarin Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Mandarin Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin
- Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore