“Great location. handy to everything.”

Marina Mandarin Singapore
Ranked #45 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great room, very friendly and helpfull staff.The breakfast is excellent. Its nice to listen to the birds singing when you are on the 4th floor.It is so handy to everything. Next time we are in singapore we will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lynandchris
Kurt W, General Manager at Marina Mandarin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear lynandchris

Thank you for your positive review.
I am glad that we have hosted you pleasantly at Marina Mandarin Singapore, and I see that you enjoyed our exotic song birds in our Atrium.

I definitely look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Kurt Wehinger

Write a ReviewReviews (6,397)

Reviewed April 7, 2014

One of the best hotel experienced during my several job trips.
Perfect and warm welcome, nice stay and many services.
Also location is perfect in case of time free for visit the town.
Trade off price/service etc. is proper for the excellent level of the hotel and my stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kurt W, General Manager at Marina Mandarin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Luca B

Thank you for your positive review.
I am glad to know you ranked us as one of the top hotels in destination Singapore.
Great to also hear our service and room standards were excellent during your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I ha experienced a very positive ambiance at the hotel starting from the moment I had stepped out of Taxi on Arrival at the Hotel. Of course, Check in at fourth floor was a bit of surprise but I remembered the last stay in January. The Room was well maintained and was comfortable. A connector for electric supply t o my lap top was provided by the hotel, which was helpful.

Dear KrishanL41

Thank you for your positive review.
It gratifies me that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Marina Mandarin Singapore.
I am also glad that my staff has picked up on the fine touches like providing a power connector for your laptop.

Our main check-in is on the fourth floor, which sits in the middle of AquaMarine and our Atrium Lounge, 2 of our F&B outlets for your convenience.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Marina Mandarin in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Good service, not to busy, sound of Asian singing birds fill the Atrium during breakfast. Kind os a lay back feeling. Service staff is doing everything to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Very friendly and helpfull peope, good variaty of meals.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kurt W, General Manager at Marina Mandarin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Gerard S

Thank you for your positive review.
I am glad that my staff has provided excellent service to you during your stay here; and our Atrium birds have delighted you as well.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I have stayed here over 9 weeks worth in the past 9 years. Always reliable service, clean and a good value for the price. The buffet whether for breakfast , lunch or dinner is fantastic, you couldn't want for anything else.

Dear Festinalente82

Thank you for your positive review.
It always delights me to interact with a regular guest and hear wonderful feedback.
I am glad we have hosted you comfortably at Marina Mandarin Singapore.

Looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Overall was fine but the breakfast was not what I expected. Limited choices especially for the kid.

When I booked the staycation, I indicated as "Mr" but not sure why the email is address to "Miss".

Disappointed with the address of guests.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Ven C

Thank you for your feedback and review.
I apologize for the wrong salutation given to you upon check-in with us. There must have been a miscommunication somewhere and I will investigate to enhance the experience for you in the future.

With regards to the breakfast option, we are constantly changing our menu at AquaMarine to delight our Guests. In March, we had a Penang Penang event where we served popular dishes from Penang, Malaysia. I will definitely look into greater variety of breakfast for kids.

I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We were not disappointed by anything at this hotel. The overall atrium was spectacular and the acoustics were excellent particularly for the grand piano which was played regularly and made such a great change to the usual 'piped' music. The room was spacious and well appointed, we were even afforded a view across the bay.
The staff were very attentive particularly the concierge who made us feel very welcome.
This was our first hotel of many during our 7 week trip and set the bar very high. I would highly recommend The Marina Mandarin to those who want a little luxury without a huge price tag.

Room Tip: Over looking the bay if possible