I liked the lots of choices for breakfast, but couldn't get hams because flies were there.
The hotel equipments were very nice overall, but I'm sorry that my safety box didn't work. The stainless parts in the bathtub were in rust. Hairs were left in the bathtub. One of the bath towels had holes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An acclaimed award winning five star luxury hotel in the heart of the city, Marina Mandarin Singapore offers breathtaking views of of the Marina Bay and financial district, as well as convenient access to the Marina Square Shopping Mall, and is minutes away from Sands Expo & Convention Center and Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre. Directly opposite The Esplanade, Singapore's performing arts centre, the hotel is also within walking distance to attractions such as Gardens by the Bay and the Singapore Flyer, and is perfectly situated right on the trackside of the annual Singapore Grand Prix Formula One race ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Mandarin Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Mandarin Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin
- Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore