Stayed recently on business in a Meritus Club room. I have used the hotel a number of times previously and once again was not disappointed. Staff were courteous and showed just the right level of attentiveness. Check-in and out was easy. With a late evening departure, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse was chose for dinner. Food was first class and our waiter had a great sense of humour, so a great evening before a long flight home.
The only very-minor complaint was the noise from reconstruction of the Suntec Centre, but there was a warning of this by the hotel and in fairness, jet-lag probably caused more waking moments. I am looking forward to my next visit already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An acclaimed award winning five star luxury hotel in the heart of the city, Marina Mandarin Singapore offers breathtaking views of of the Marina Bay and financial district, as well as convenient access to the Marina Square Shopping Mall, and is minutes away from Sands Expo & Convention Center and Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre. Directly opposite The Esplanade, Singapore's performing arts centre, the hotel is also within walking distance to attractions such as Gardens by the Bay and the Singapore Flyer, and is perfectly situated right on the trackside of the annual Singapore Grand Prix Formula One race ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Mandarin Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Mandarin Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin
- Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore