Impressive atrium inside. Very central location to Marina Bay and Gardens by the Bay not far from Orchard Road. Top view of Casino and business district buildings from balcony. Room (on executive floor) had a comfortable bed and clean bathroom.
Breakfast was nothing special, service at breakfast was not very attentive.
Service a bit erratic: efficient when we left our luggage before going to Vietnam, but a disaster when we had a late check-out on our last day: the access cards to our room (and the elevator) didn’t work anymore and they were slow to solve the problem and did not apologize for the inconvenience.
Overall nice setting but too expensive for the service provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An acclaimed award winning five star luxury hotel in the heart of the city, Marina Mandarin Singapore offers breathtaking views of of the Marina Bay and financial district, as well as convenient access to the Marina Square Shopping Mall, and is minutes away from Sands Expo & Convention Center and Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre. Directly opposite The Esplanade, Singapore's performing arts centre, the hotel is also within walking distance to attractions such as Gardens by the Bay and the Singapore Flyer, and is perfectly situated right on the trackside of the annual Singapore Grand Prix Formula One race ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Mandarin Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Mandarin Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin
- Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore