Marina Mandarin Singapore
$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$290
$213
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$529
$312
MarinaBaySands
6,606 results
All reviewsmeritus clubmarina square mallsuntec citypremier roomclub floorbusiness tripan upgradebuffet breakfastlate checkmrt stationorchard roadaquamarineatriumshoppingmmmandarinconcierge
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights while attending the Singapore Grand Prix. The hotel is perfectly located for the race as we could see the track from our balcony! It would have been less pleasant if we hadn't been F1 fans of course! The hotel is impressive, with a huge atrium and beautiful lobby / seating areas. The service was efficient and friendly from check-in onwards and throughout our stay. Our room was well-equipped, clean and comfortable, with a large bathroom and good amenities including decent bathrobes and slippers. We were in a Premier room on the 16th floor, which included free Wi-Fi. It also had tea / coffee making facilities and free water daily. As we were so busy during our stay, we only ate breakfast in the hotel, but this was good quality with plenty of choice and efficient service. The hotel is located in the Marina Bay area and has a direct link to the Marina Square shopping mall, It has an excellent pool with plenty of sunbathing space. Overall we were very pleased with our hotel choice and felt it represented very good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed 1 night at the hotel over the weekend. Had a bright room facing Marina Bay Sands, so the view was very nice. Got a king size bed which was comfortable. Bathroom had a nice shower and bathtub.

When you are at the entrance of the hotel, it's level 1. You have to get to level 4 to get to the reception. The lobby is very impressive. Some of the employees were nice.

The location is great. There's an entrance to Marina Square from the lobby and from there it's very near to the Esplanade MRT station (via Marina Link). A stone's throw away from Suntec City.

Had the buffet breakfast. Was a modest spread and there's no bacon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I got there for tre night end of september 2012. first thing i saw entering the room were spots on the carpet.
But i was real shoched at the breackfast when i realize that no pork item are served.
Now if you go troug booking.com advertisement thay say that the Aquamarine restaurant is certify halal but they do net say that Aquamarine is the international restaurant were they serve breackfast as well.
Coming from AbuDhabi and having the same food problem in Singapore is unacceptable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Honestly I was quite disappointed when I first checked into the hotel.... the lobby is on the 4th floor and the decor in the hotel lobby and reception looks really..

The decor of the room is quite dim and not nicely coloured ...so to speak. The bathroom is nice. What I was most upset when I realised the bed is really hard !! I have never stayed in a 4/5 star hotel with such a stiff hard mattress and I think this is something perhaps the hotel have to consider that not everyone like hard mattress whether or not its good fr health.

However, however I have to say the housekeeping is AMAZING !!! They have gone all the way out, to add on a softer layer of mattress on my bed and an additional lamp in my room !! Their attitude towards my demand is really commendable ....

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the Marina bay view, can see beautiful water fountain display and laser if u are staying over a Saturday night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Staying here for 3 nights for a conference, booked thru company's travel agent.

Good:
# room spacious n well maintained tho oldie
# halal buffet -- mom who joined later wad happy
# location next to esplanade circle line and connected to marine square and link mall
# curteous staff. The cleaning lady on 8th floor was especially nice. When I tell her my niece collects hotel toiletteries she gave us 3 additional sets
# bathroom has bidet

Bad:
# if internet is not in your package, then it is extremely expensive
# i really hate the remote tv. It has no numbers, so to choose channel u use up and bottom buttons. No sleep timer button either. Plus d tv channel is limited.
# the reason i will skip this hotel: i chose this hotel cos someone wrote it has firm mattress. Well it may be hard, but my twin bed rather sank. Even only a bit, i woke up with lower back pain that i hadn't had in a year. By the third night i walked like someone 50 years older
I had better sleep at much cheaper hotel d next day.

All in all, if I have to stay near suntec, I wud choose Conrad or Ritz or oriental.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business