We spent one night in this hotel. I was coming from Bali, and the next day there was a connecting flight to Bangkok. The reception was not especially friendly. The clerk was very tired feeling, and the service was according to it. Wifi was free of charge. Room small and the bathroom as well. The breakfast was quite good, although the service there was very stiff. I appreciate the hotel for up to three-star worthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore