We have booked the executive room after reading the reviews here about standard room being not so great. The executive room is well maintained and has all the amenities you need. Since we booked through hotel website we got the internet free of charge. Tge good thing about executive room is the fact that you will have cocktails and drinks every evening with some cheese and finger foods.
the location wise it is pretty close to the river but does not have a view. so if you walk pass the street to the river you can easily walk along the river where there are many restaurants located with varieties of food abd drinks. You can also take a boat taxi to marina bay sands easily jus look for the stations along the river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore