We booked this hotel for 7 nights and while initially we thought the room was not great (signs of wear} it was clean. What really impressed us was the executive club, the benefits of upgrading are worth every bit. Happy hour at the club, peaceful breakfast, internet access and outstanding service from the executive club hostesses. They remembered out names and even what our order was from the previous evening when we arrived for drinks. In fact all staff service was 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore