We stayed here for three nights. We were checked in very quickly by pleasant and helpful staff. Our room was very nice and modern and the bed was really comfortable. It is not in the centre of things but it is an easy 15 minute stroll to Clarke Quay. We even walked to Chinatown in less that 1/2hour and I think we went the long way around. All the staff were lovely and courteous bar staff, waiting staff, room service .....everyone. The chaps on the door were great, so helpful and such a laugh we shared many joke etc while waiting for pick ups. Breakfast was plentiful and on offer while we were there so reasonable. Bar prices expensive so watch out for "Happy Hour" but then most of Singapore is expensive for alcohol. We took some duty free and had a couple of drinks in our room, we rang for ice and it was there pronto! The out side is being freshened up with a new coat of paint so we had limited use of the pool.
Overall this is a lovely hotel with lovely staff, I hope it continues that way because we will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore