My wife and I stayed here in September and it was fine.
It will be gong through a revamp shortly so maybe watch out for discount rates or noise.
The hotel is nice a close to China Town one way and Orchid Rd the other.
The MRT is 15 minute walk towards China Town, but cabs in Singapore are cheap as chips. About $25 singapore dollars at the most from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore