The Furama Riverfront is not on the riverfront but it is close by. The best part of the hotel are the staff. They were extremely friendly. The hotel is close to Chinatown (10 min walk) and there are buses out the front of the hotel. The food was great and the rooms were of a good size. We would go back and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore