Only great thing about the hotel is the lobby and the service. Everything else is mediocore. We had an executive suite and we expected to be a lot nicer. It was old and dated and smelled musty. The sink was so oddly placed in the bed room? Also the water when showering was never hot. We called the engineer and he said to run it for a while and we did. It was lukewarm at best.
Sadly the hotel did not meet our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore