They wanted to give us a smoking room when we wanted a non-smoking room. They upgraded us to an Executive room which I was excited about but once we got in it was pretty disappointing. The walls were dirty and neon green (!), the spot lights were old and had pieces falling off onto the bed, the sink was right next to the bed so there was no privacy and the showers for lack of a better word was confusing with its taps. The bed was firm and comfortable the only positive. We had access to the Exec lounge where they were reluctant to give us wifi because we were upgraded and were not entitled to the service. They gave it to us after one of the girls gave it. Poor attitude. The swimming pool was noisy, renovation went through late hours, The room had broadband so you could connect on your laptop and it was ONLY when laptop use switched off that the same code could be used on our iPad. iPhones could not get connected. It is a 10 minute walk from the Robertson Quay where you can get a bite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore