The staff, accommodation, meals and service have been consistently good at this medium-priced hotel in stays lasting from 10 to 14 days in May and June 2011 and August and September 2012.
The hotel is conveniently located near Clark Quay and has everything one needs.
Fussy folk will find that the rooms are a little shabby, room decor is not inviting, and plumbing and tiling could do with an overhaul - but it is all perfectly OK.
Be prepared to change your outgoing SMTP settings if you want to use Outlook, and brace yourself for it to be more of a production than usual. There is GOOD onsite IT support 24/7. Kudos to David Tan and his colleagues.
Overall, this is value for money. I was there to present workshops and the convention/seminar facilities and support are unsurpassed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore