Our airlines changed out schedule 6 hours earlier without informing us so we had to stay another night as the next available flight that can accommodate 7 pax is the next day. We stayed here.
If I'm coming to Singapore for work I would like to stay here again. There is a mall in front, sort of a hawker street, free shuttle to the airport and reasonably priced. This hotel is okay for kids but its more for adults. The location is far from Sentosa and the other children attraction. I'm not sure if there is a MRT station nearby, which will make it costly to go around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy is an ideal hotel for a business trip or holiday in Singapore. A haven from the bustling city amidst the heritage charms of historic Katong, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city centre, Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, the Marina Bay area and Orchard Road. Enjoy fantastic shopping at Parkway Parade on the doorsteps of the hotel or a great day out at East Coast Park with beaches, recreational facilities and renowned seafood restaurants. Only 10 minutes from Changi Airport with DAILY COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Grand Accor Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel Singapore
- Mercure Singapore
- Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy