Check-in : No greeting, each and every staff failed to communication to each other as such misinformed guest. Asking for deposit twice.
Feast@ east cafe : No greeting. Table full of ants. Breakfast buffet not worth the value. Noodle not cook well and even sunny side up taste bad.
Check out : Have to check out early as such not having breakfast. Called to check if i could have a refund and was told 'yes'. Upon checking out, the same staff say 'no' cause i have paid by card. Shouldn't the staff check before providing the wrong information. The worst part is that he didn't even apologize for giving wrong information.
Overall very bad experience with this hotel, not recommended at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy is an ideal hotel for a business trip or holiday in Singapore. A haven from the bustling city amidst the heritage charms of historic Katong, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city centre, Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, the Marina Bay area and Orchard Road. Enjoy fantastic shopping at Parkway Parade on the doorsteps of the hotel or a great day out at East Coast Park with beaches, recreational facilities and renowned seafood restaurants. Only 10 minutes from Changi Airport with DAILY COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Grand Accor Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel Singapore
- Mercure Singapore
- Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy