Stayed 1 night at the Mercure Roxy, it is 15 mins from the airport in the Katong district and about 15 mins to the city centre. The hotel has a shuttle bus service to and from the airport.
The room was a decent size and comfortable although the mattress was on the firm side.
Not a place for good shopping but not a real problem if u are only there for a stop over.
There is a Mc Donalds and Starbucks opposite the hotel by using the road crossover.
The room cost was reasonable considering hotel costs in Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy is an ideal hotel for a business trip or holiday in Singapore. A haven from the bustling city amidst the heritage charms of historic Katong, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city centre, Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, the Marina Bay area and Orchard Road. Enjoy fantastic shopping at Parkway Parade on the doorsteps of the hotel or a great day out at East Coast Park with beaches, recreational facilities and renowned seafood restaurants. Only 10 minutes from Changi Airport with DAILY COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Grand Accor Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel Singapore
- Mercure Singapore
- Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy