Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here with family for three days and had a great time. This place has good restaurants. The MRT station is in close proximity and east walk. You can stroll around this place and check some not so frequented parts of Singapore. The staff is very helpful and efficient.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel has a very relaxing atmosphere, all of the staff are very polite and willing to help with carrying your bags to helping with information on any subject you need to know. The hotel is clean comfortable, room is average size and bed very comfortable. Restaurant has buffet meals all day, but does not cater for the western diet. All meals are asian or indian. For me I was in seventh heaven. Hotel has aisian and american beers, french wines, and most spirits, I found this very expensive. A short walk down the road is an underground supermarket which sell other choices of wines, beer or spirits. Hotel is 10mins taxi drive $10.00sp from city, and 5mins from Orchid Rd $5.00sp.Watch out for the taxi drivers will drive you all over for extra money. Buses stop just outside of Hotel. But I found that everything you want is just a short walk away, supermarkets on most corners, large food court up the road, chemist, and cheap clothing store.

Room tip: Go for a room on a higher floor, best view towards the city, very pretty at night.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Came for business for 5 days. Had an offer for a really nice hotel nearby but was 50€ per night more expensive. So I chose to stay here instead and found my stay pleasent!

Good points :

1) Room 1018 was completely fine! Clean and big bed. Small bathroom but completely fine for my stay.

2) Pleasent staff.

3) Cheaper alternative. Near to Novena MRT stop but it's a bit of a walk (15 mins). Personally, I don't mind that but I wouldn't come with my suitcase by MRT. The walk would have been long if I had taken the MRT to the hotel when I arrived instead of the taxi!

4) Room service is good (Char Kway Teow was yummy!!!)

5) Very good wifi in the bedroom too. Exactly what I need when I go abroad on business.

In general, I would definitely stay here again. For the price, I was more than satisfied with the hotel. Very easy to get a taxi too (no long queues for taxis...again, good for me as I came here for work and needed to get around easily!).

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank AmykWong
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Unfortunately for me, I had to stay in Singapore unexpectedly in the middle of the Grand Prix, right when profiteering by hotels is at its max. I paid $230 for a single room and boy was I disappointed! The rooms are small and ugly, the entire floor smelled of smoke, there was no complimentary water, the Tv was crappy and on top of all that I had to pay $16 extra just to use the wifi! I have stayed at hotels all over Asia and this is by far the worst. I have never had to pay for wifi before. I was also surprised at the terrible standard of English spoken by the staff. The breakfast was abysmal, I think just about everything came out of a can. The gym is a complete joke...one bike and an ancient treadmill does not count as a gym! The pool is also more like a plunge pool. I always like to finish my reviews with something positive, so I will say the vegetarian restaurant was really good, although I understand this is not actually owned by the hotel! Do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank rebeccak635
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The room is very small for a single, but overall clean. The location is off most attractions. The hotel is mostly for group tourists, not necessary a good choice for business travel. The breakfast is very basic, some variety, but serves the same food every morning. There are a few small restaurants for local folks, almost nothing for business travelers.

Date of stay: February 2012