I stayed here for only one night and didn't experience much of the hotel as I was really tired.
The rooms are quite spacious and nicely done. The aircondition didn't work well and it was a bit chilly plus it felt like there was no fresh air when I woke up.
Unfortunately, you have to wait until 7 AM to get breakfast. There is an alternative though for the early bird: within walking distance you can grab cheap breakfast at one of the coffee houses; open 24/7 I think.
As I already mentioned, the cost/value ratio is rather good for shanghai and I can recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a restored colonial building located in the heart of Singapore’s Arts District, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore is inspired by its locale’s vibrant energy and character.As an art-inspired hotel, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore brings together stylish elements reminiscent of its heritage to complement modern masterpieces and create a unique aesthetic style. It is a brand that appreciates creativity and is proud to show it.Primed to be a meeting point where art and creative ideas grow, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore aspires to support the arts and culture through collaborations and initiatives with both students and artists from Singapore and around the world. This is Rendezvous Hotel Singapore, placing you at the art of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Singapore
- Singapore Clarion Collection
- Clarion Singapore
- Rendezvous Hotel Singapore By Far East Hospitality