“Excellent Food And I Don't Eat Beef”

Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 10,792 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Italian Steakhouse specialising in the Bistecca alla Fiorentina a 1.1Kg sharing Wagyu t-bone steak.
Vientiane, Laos
“Excellent Food And I Don't Eat Beef”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I was in Singapore only for a couple of days on business and the people I was meeting arranged the dinner. They did not know that I rarely eat beef. However, I was not disappointed. The place is not that large, and is very popular, so I would recommend having a reservation, especially if your party exceeds 4 people. The menu was varied and don't pass up the tapas - we ordered 5 or 6 and shared them. All were delicious. For entrees I had the stuffed pork and it was great. The others at the table agreed it was better than their beef. One of my associates had the beef tongue, which she drooled over. This place is a little pricey but worth it. Also, it appears to have a great wine selection, and the wine we had with dinner was very good.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Richard P

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,115 helpful votes
“Fantastica Bistecca”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have been to Bistecca's in several cities (don't know if they are franchises of some master program, as the menus, standards and décors are different from one another), and this one is among the best. Our party shared different cuts (fiorentina, costata, sampler), and the steaks are very good - not as superb as the best in Argentina or the very top in the US, but still quite succulent. The accompaniments (foie gras, bone marrow) are sinfully yummy. Side dishes come in small portions and are passable. At our visit, service was as good as it could get with just one overwhelmed waiter (and a manager who was helping). Long wine list, reasonably priced. Overall, a very satisfying experience, and good value given the quality.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Lam N
Singapore
“Terrific steaks”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Came here twice with my extended family and both times we left the restaurant rubbing our stomach with glee. the price points are reasonable, the service attentive and the food really really good. because we are a table of 12, it means we get to try lots of different starters and mains and they all came out very well. The steaks are nicely burnt outside and tender within with the full taste of beef. will be back soon

Visited December 2013
1 Thank AhweiSingapore
“Steaks. What else?”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I decided on this location for our anniversary dinner. Soup was broccoli. It had great texture and flavour! We had a regular ribeye and wagyu striploin (MB6) medium rare, with sides of bone marrow,
foie gras, gratin and mushrooms. The charring was great on the wagyu but didn't go well with the ribeye. We later brought the steak home and found out that a little less heat on the ribeye made it great! Service though was exceptional! Will be more careful with the steak and how it's done on the next visit.

Singapore, Singapore
“Great meal and can only get better”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The food was really good - had the Bistecca Fiorentina with friends, which was good but the skin was too charred. Other than that, it was excellent.

Desserts are ok and can get better as well. Overall, still a great dining experience but I did feel it was overpriced. That being said, I still give it 4/5 as overall the quality was truly of that level.

I would probably eat here again if there were new exciting things on the menu - but too over-priced to visit regularly.

• Visited December 2013