2,471 results
All reviews lau pa sat satay urban room karl lagerfeld food market pool party boon tat street light box robinson road telok ayer rooftop bar boutique hotel business district heritage building room phone mini bar hawker market
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location is excellent and the rooms are extremely nice - Value for money especially for Accor Club Members. Exceptionally helpful staff at all levels. Will certainly come again when next in Singapore.
Street Food market outside is a real treat.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SORushdee, General Manager at SO Sofitel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear David,

Greetings from SO/ Sofitel Singapore!

Thank you very much for posting such a nice review on our TripAdvisor page.

Indeed, SO/ Sofitel Singapore is in the very heart of the Central Business District. I’m truly pleased to hear that you liked our guestrooms. Our room features indeed combine French 19th century decadence with local Singaporean touches and comforts. I’m also glad that you enjoyed the Lau Pa Sat Food Festival Market which is just behind us.

I truly appreciate your compliments of our SO/ Ambassadors who strive to provide each guest with a unique and memorable experience. I’m sure our entire team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Looking forward to hosting you again at SO/ Sofitel Singapore!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here one night on our way to Vietnam. Very good. Contemporary modern rooms. Great service. Central location pool area was very pleasant. Comfy bed . Only comment was area for bar was very small downstairs.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Greetings from SO/ Sofitel Singapore!

I would like to thank you for the favorable review you have shared on our TripAdvisor page about your recent stay at SO/ Sofitel Singapore.

It is gratifying for the whole team to hear you’ve enjoyed the hotel’s overall atmosphere and exclusive touches of being boutique hotel. We are delighted that you noticed our chic and modern decor by Karl Lagerfeld and our room features indeed combine French 19th century decadence with local Singaporean touches and comforts.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns regarding the size of our bar and hope this did not deter from your ability to enjoy this space.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope to welcome you back to SO/ Sofitel Singapore in the near future.

Kind Regards from SO/,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved my stay here. Loved my room and the rooftop pool. The designs in the room were just stunning! All the staff were so lovely and kind as well. Especially Ben has been incredibly helpful and kind during my entire stay. I can definitely recommend this place and will be back here if I go to Singapore again.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Greetings from SO/ Sofitel Singapore!

We are delighted that you noticed our chic and modern decor by Karl Lagerfeld and our room features indeed combine French 19th century decadence with local Singaporean touches and comforts. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you had time to experience our Rooftop Pool.

I truly appreciate your compliments of our SO/ Ambassadors who strive to provide each guest with a unique and memorable experience. I will share with all the team members you mentioned how pleased you were with their service.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind Regards from SO/,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough as a different hotel (in a nice way) to the standard large chains - great atmosphere & very friendly staff. WHilst I didn't get to use it - the pool at the top looked great, the gym was also very good

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SORushdee, General Manager at SO Sofitel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from So/ Sofitel Singapore!

It is gratifying for the whole team to hear you’ve enjoyed the hotel’s overall atmosphere and exclusive touches of being boutique hotel. SO/ Sofitel Singapore is all about unique design, outstanding services, in-room technologies, gastronomic delights and exclusive boutique experiences! I’m also pleased to hear that our SO/ Ambassadors made your stay enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you again at SO/ Sofitel Singapore in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary we could not have made a better choice than SO/Singapore Sofitel. The French charm of a large room with 4-meter ceilings and a huge bathroom was a haven and pleasant retreat after each daily excursion throughout the city. The staff is sincere, friendly, eager to help, and mindful of details that are important to guests, yet never intrusive. They went out of their way to make us feel special. We had a delightful stay. The Xperience restaurant serves a delicious buffet breakfast in a setting that is pleasantly subtle and delicate. It provides the right atmosphere through décor, attentive staff and wonderful food to deliver fond memories. One just wanted to linger longer. For us, SO/Singapore Sofitel sets the bar for service, hospitality, quality accommodation and a sincere welcome.
Many thanks to all staff, especially Ismail and Rahaj.

Room tip: We were in the Heritage Wing which had extra high ceilings (about 4m) and large floor area (82sqm), with balcony called So Lofty.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We are thrilled to read your feedback! Thank you very much for sharing your compliments regarding your recent visit at SO/ Sofitel Singapore! We very much appreciate your kind words.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our valued loyalty members. We are delighted that you noticed our chic and modern decor by Karl Lagerfeld. I appreciate your comments about our breakfast! SO/ Sofitel breakfast buffet reflects the simple philosophy that the first meal of the day has a paramount effect on the rest of it. I truly appreciate your kind words about our SO/ Ambassadors. It’s a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. I will share with all the team members you mentioned how pleased you were with their services.