“We won't be back”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“We won't be back”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We visited here with our 16 month old daughter because it is closer to our home than the indoor playground we usually visit, Polliwogs on Robertson Walk. After our visit we will keep making the trip to Robertson Walk. The toddler area was a decent size but didn't provide much of a challenge for my very active toddler. There were two small climbing areas but these were crowded and tiny. The area for older children was larger but my husband and I couldn't navigate all the areas and it was much steeper so our daughter had a harder time. Usually we are able to accompany her and help her through any areas that are too high for her. The equipment also showed a lot of wear. It's also difficult to find and I felt like I was on some sort of treasure hunt trying to use the correct elevator and follow the ridiculous amount of signs through narrow hallways. My breaking point was the unnecessarily loud announcements made for the birthday parties. It truly sounded louder than a lawn mower. I understand kids playing are loud but you don't need to damage mine or my daughter's hearing in order to get people where they need to be. For us there are better indoor playgrounds for our daughter.

Visited September 2013