“Over rated...imposter”
Review of KU DE TA Club Lounge - MOVED

KU DE TA Club Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: Open from 12nn, KU DE TA Club Lounge is a great way to come up and enjoy the views of Singapore. Come late evening, the place shifts gear into intimate mode. Shadows and candlelight set the mood. Indulge in champagne and cognac, under a star-lit sky or indoors thrilling to the state-of-the-art lighting and sound system, while rocking to the rhythms of world-famous deejays.Enjoy live entertainment from some of the region's most popular names with regular appearances by international artistes, adding to the local music scene and above all establishing KU DE TA as one of the hottest places to be seen and heard in Singapore. Cover charge applies every Wednesday for men at $28 nett and every Friday and Saturday (both men and women) at $38 nett which includes one housepour drink.
Alice Springs
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Over rated...imposter”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We visited here in January 2014 and were terribly disappointed in this bar...very disorganised and very expensive. We were charged $76 for 4 beers. We had to request a glass. We were made to sit inside, subsequently no view. Maybe they should pay a visit to the "real" Ku De Ta in Bali and see how a bar should be run. We did not dine in the restaurant as we left in disgust....to sum it up..."a pretender"...be warned

1 Thank John-Sharon-EXOTIQ
HelenRosales, Manager at KU DE TA Club Lounge, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear John-Sharon-EXOTIQ,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on Trip Advisor. Our priority is to take care of our guests' needs and I sincerely apologize for the experience you had.

I appreciate your feedback and I wish to assure you that we are taking steps to make the necessary improvements on this issue, as well on our service standards.

I value your patronage and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in Kudeta Club Lounge soon for a more successful visit.

• Indonesian first
Rhodes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great view”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This one is a must-do in Singapore, breathtaking views of Marina Bay at the top of Marina Bay Sands hotel and right besides the infinity pool - what else can I say?

With standard drinks at 18$ and a pretty pretentious crowd you know it's the view you're paying for so no complaints there. The club kicked off after midnight, this would be unbeatable on NYE.

Visited January 2014
Dear Nik G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is a great pleasure to know that our location was much to your liking.

I agree that NYE is one of the events that our guests look forward to every year as we offer the best view to catch the grand fireworks at midnight.

I am pleased to know that you had a good visit overall and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Cocktails can do better! ”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

When you're up on top the view is of course remarkable and one would expect the drinks and service to follow through. I was in the mood for some bubbly so we ordered a bottle of Bilicart Salmon Rose to start but one of my buddy wanted a coffee based cocktail so he ordered a espresso martini. When the drink came, he was disappointed! He made us sip it and try. It tasted like a diluted ice coffee missing the alcohol.
It tasted bad. Shocking! Ku De Ta Bali will not tolerate such cocktail. We then left for dinner and decided to come back for the party hours. It was very crowded then and we wanted to get into the same section we were but it was cordon off. We were then told of a minimum spending of SGD2,500 for an entry of 6 persons. Really? Where's the table? No table what so ever! At the end high end or no high end, rules or no rules, it can be manage better! If we had given a nice table we could easily spend that money or more. Honestly I am glad we walk away. The music is no different from the music you hear at Patong Bar down in Phuket. I do hope the management improves and re-think the direction of Ku De Ta Singapore!

3 Thank Patiencegin
Dear Patiencegin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review on Trip Advisor. I am very sorry to hear that the experience you had was not up to your expectations.

Your feedback on the espresso martini has been passed on to the Bar team for further improvement and to ensure that it will not happen again. I wish to assure you that it is not typical of the quality that we always endeavor to deliver.

Also, please allow me to explain that we have free seating tables available on a certain time every night for all our guests and only later in the evening, the tables are for reservations and minimum spending applies. However, we still have free standing cocktail tables outside for all guests to enjoy an equally amazing view of the city.

I am hoping for your kind understanding and I truly appreciate the feedback you shared as it allow us to find ways to improve the experiences for all our guests.

Perth, Australia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fantastic view”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Ku de ta is a bar on top of Marina Bay Sands. It is easily accessible by the MRT. The whole complex is an amazing building and the only way to see the view is to pay to go to the sky park or go to the Ku de ta bar for nothing and buy a drink. It is a small bar and noisy. Drinks are expensive and didn't seem to be what we ordered. But the view is fantastic and if it hadn't been raining, sitting out on the deck would have been amazing. Worth it to see the view.

Dear GYCY,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Whilst I am glad to know that you are satisfied on our location as you can see the fantastic view of the city, I am sorry to hear that there were aspects of the club that did not meet your expectations.

Your feedback is important to us as we progress with our improvement plans for our services. We greatly value your continued support and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.
London
668 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 847 helpful votes
“Drink with a view”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This a bar/restaurant located at the top of the Marina Bay Sands hotel. Situated at one end you get to see some of the most spectacular views of the city. The price of this view is the price of a drink, which was very expensive but about right Singapore standards. We only went for the drink but from what we could see the food looked very good albeit again - quite pricey. As you look at the hotel the lift is located far left. Plenty of taxis late at night to get us home

Visited January 2014
Dear elsiek,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us overall. Also, it is great that you were able to enjoy the spectacular view of the city as much as we do.

It has been a pleasure serving you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.