“Overlook Singapore in style - Amazing views”
Review of KU DE TA Club Lounge - MOVED

KU DE TA Club Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: Open from 12nn, KU DE TA Club Lounge is a great way to come up and enjoy the views of Singapore. Come late evening, the place shifts gear into intimate mode. Shadows and candlelight set the mood. Indulge in champagne and cognac, under a star-lit sky or indoors thrilling to the state-of-the-art lighting and sound system, while rocking to the rhythms of world-famous deejays.Enjoy live entertainment from some of the region's most popular names with regular appearances by international artistes, adding to the local music scene and above all establishing KU DE TA as one of the hottest places to be seen and heard in Singapore. Cover charge applies every Wednesday for men at $28 nett and every Friday and Saturday (both men and women) at $38 nett which includes one housepour drink.
Singapore, Singapore
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Overlook Singapore in style - Amazing views”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Ku De Ta is located on the 57th floor of the Marina Bay Sands complex. It is one of the more prestigious bar establishments to visit when in Singapore, mainly for the breathtaking views, but I have found that the quality of the clientele is also very high. Every time I have visited Ku De Ta, people have always been well dressed, polite and fun loving. I have never witnessed anyone being drunk or a nuisance of any kind, despite the dance floor being small and the outdoor section being full every night with patrons taking in the view, everyone seems to co-exist quite happily. It's always a GREAT night.

The drinks are pricey - SGD$25 per drink for a basic spirit, but if drinking isn't your main objective of the night and you just like to take in the views, mingle with a fun loving crowd and dance the night away, then Ku De Ta is perfect.

You can finish the night by heading straight downstairs to the taxi rank which is always well serviced. and well lit no matter what time of night.

If you go to any club or lounge at Marina Bay Sands you have to expect to pay premium just for the fact you're there. Singapore overall is an expensive place to party, so I figure, if I am going to shell out for a night out, I would rather do it in style.

Visited October 2013
6 Thank Parisian_Suitcase
HelenRosales, Manager at KU DE TA Club Lounge, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Parisian_Suitcase,

Thank you for the wonderful experience that you shared in Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you had a remarkable night every time you visit us. It is a pleasure to have you and to know that you are enjoying the crowd and music. Taking this positive review helps us to strive more towards giving excellence in service. We are looking forward on welcoming you again.

• Indonesian first
Las Pinas, Philippines
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing view if the city skyline”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We went on a Monday so it was easy to get in. No queues, no cover charge. We stayed at the bar albeit staying for 3 rounds of drinks. They had a good selection of cocktails which were yummy. Some labeled as fruity, sour etc. Just pick whichever you're in the mood for. Had a girly vodka based cocktail mixed with grapefruit which was so yummy it was good enough for a second round without looking at the menu. Their beverage list was substantial and fairly priced, in my own opinion. The crowd thickened closer to midnight but soon disperesed. They close at 1:00 am apparently. Don't forget to take photos of the city skyline!

Dear beap_manila,

Your compliments on our signature cocktails have been conveyed to the bar team. Thank you very much for recognizing their effort and sharing your enjoyable experience as well in this review. You are right, the view is breathtaking and I am glad that you love this place as much as we do.

It has been a pleasure serving you and the team at Ku de Ta Club Lounge is looking forward to welcoming you again.
Singapore, Singapore
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A disaster”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This club is just so bad;
- the price are extremely expensive; 22$++ for a shot, it gives you an idea.
- the music is terrible; if you like bad commercial music, this is the place.
- the staff is not well trained; arrogant, not polite at all, take ages to serve drinks, had to wait 40 mins to get a drink, and overall DONT GIVE BACK THE CHANGE if you look a bit drunk. (I hope the manager see my message)
- the bar is in the middle of the club, not well located, wich means that you are at the bar, you have drunk people dancing in your back and pushing you like hell.

The only good thing is the view. Go there, take a picture and just leave the place.

Visited September 2013
Dear Guillaume P,

Thank you for taking the the time to share your feedback here. I sincerely apologize if your visit was less than enjoyable. It is feedback from valued guests like yourself which assist us to introspect on our systems and procedures while striving for better service.

If you would be so kind if you can contact me personally at hrosales@kudeta.com so that I can do a thorough investigation on where we have failed. Rest assured that your experience isn't reflective of the high standards we usual pride ourselves with.

We are constantly seeking ways to improve the inconveniences faced by our guests and hope in due time we will be able to resolve this.

I value your patronage and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you back in Kudeta Club Lounge soon for a more successful visit.
Perth
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Just Amazing!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Went to ku de ta for drinks and to check out the view, crazy logistics with pool on top and bar etc. Amazing hotel and views and all the shops below...a must see even if you are afraid of heights.

Visited October 2013
5 Thank pinkfrangi
Ely_Riduan, Manager at KU DE TA Club Lounge, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Yes, the view is amazing. The right word to describe the view. I'm glad you've enjoyed the experience with us, and on behalf of the team, I look forward to having you back with us again soon.
zambales
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“57th floor”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

highest beer so far!!! bar is located besides the famous infinite pool in the 57th floor! which is amazing....great fried chicken and pizza.

only thing is it looks so run down even their toilet...bbq set up was a mess since you are sitting there like a tree being smoked at so by the time you finish drinking you smell of bbq already....staff should improve their attitude because they are not the friendliest ....maybe it's the altitude

Thank you for your review. I'll be sure to pass the word to our culinary team on the food. I am however concerned over the feedback on the staff. I would like to find out more from you and will be contacting you privately to find out more. That being said, I look forward to having you back with us again soon.