“Outstanding food and service”

Alkaff Mansion Ristorante
Ranked #418 of 10,496 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Description: Characterised by its colonial architecture since 1918, Alkaff Mansion sits atop Telok Blangah Hill surrounded by lush greeneries and overlooking the unending pastures of a 19-hectare park. Offering an escape from the city, the restaurant serves up authentic Italian cuisine amidst the soothing atmosphere of a tranquil garden setting.A pair of ornate fountains, a romantic roofed gazebo, an outdoor terrace and a Grand Marquee on the mansion's courtyard dot the approximately 97,000 sq ft premise. Representing the epitome of destination dining in Singapore, Alkaff Mansion Ristorante promises only the best of a memorable dining experience.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We celebrated our anniversary. Fantastic service and food was top quality. Higher price but worth it!

1 Thank austrianconnection

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Revisiting Alkaff Mansion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

An elegant fine dining Italian Restaurant located in the lush greenery of Telok Blangah Hill Park and it is good to see that the heritage and design of the 2-storey building has been retained. Of course, the place is as charming as before and it looks more elegant thanks to the refurbishing and especially the dining hall on the upper level and the interior is now cosy and comfortable and the lights just right.

Went with my sister and niece and we had actually reserved for dinner and had lunch there instead due to a change of plan. We actually arrived a bit early and the restaurant was not open and we were invited by the friendly staff to have some drinks at the outdoor bar.

This now elegant casual Italian restaurant offers authentic Tuscan fare for lunch and dinner, and I heard they also have a superb brunch! We found all the food we selected nicely prepared. For starters, I just love the Selection of Cold Cuts: Bresaola, Mortadella, Salami & Parma Ham and Pan-fried Mozzarella with Parma ham and marinated artichokes and so good with lots of greens too. We also have some pan-seared scallops topped with caviar.

For the mains, we had Oven Baked Lamb Rack with Glazed Pearl Onion & Grain Mustard Sauce, Grilled beef tenderloin served with Kenya beans, Roasted Cod fish in sesame crust served with Prosecco and Lemon Foam…

All were wonderfully plated and delicious!

For dessert, we shared a Gratinated Fresh Marsala Sabayon with Mix Berries and the Alkaff Signature 'Tiramisu’ with Savoiardi & Mascarpone Cream. For both desserts, I can only say they are not the best but still worth trying.

Thank you to the lovely lady at the Reception for helping to organise our table quickly because it was a bit too hot at the outdoor bar.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Suzanne L
“Delectable Experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Went there with my boyfriend to celebrate my birthday. Atmosphere was charming, the service staffs were all friendly and very helpful. Food portion was just nice. I had the steak and my boyfriend had the osobucco. Both perfectly prepared and tender. The wine selection was decent but not overly priced.
Was a pleasurable evening. Looking forward to try the weekend brunch there.

Singapore
“If I could rate Alkaff Mansion 6 stars, I would!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

My boyfriend took me to Alkaff Mansion last week to celebrate my birthday. First impression from we handed over our car to the valet, right up to the dining room was fantastic! Food was superb and service commendable. Well done! It was interesting to know that Eric, our waiter for the evening used to work there 15 years ago when it was another restaurant. In between our courses, he took us around to view the property and told us fun anecdotes of the place. Wow! We were blown away by the 2nd floor dining room decor. If any one of you is thinking of a special, romantic evening, this place is a sure thing.

Now, I'm enquiring on the possibility to hold a luncheon there in December!

Looking forward to our next visit ...

• Visited September 2012
“Lovely setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch here and had the set menu. Beautiful setting and food was great. The only criticism I would have was the distinct lack of any vegetables. They were generous with the bread baskets which were delicious but without these I think we would have still been hungry.