“Casual/Healthy lunch in Singapore this is the place”
Review of Cedele - CLOSED

Cedele
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Casual/Healthy lunch in Singapore this is the place”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

When we saw this place in Terminal 2 in Changi airport we lit up... This place has the best Sandwiches, salad and organic food you can have. Desert is on another level, yummy..

We had lunch in a branch in Paragon shopping centre on Orchid road (service was not great, staff looked lost) but the food amazing.

I had one of the best sandwiches in Changi Airport branch... if your in Singapore look up a branch of Cedele and go for Lunch... you wont be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Not too bad for my first time, Cedele Rail Mall”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The vanilla latte lacked its usual kick that I look for in lattes. The New York Cheesecake was rather thin and the portion was too small I thought... dont get me wrong, the taste was devine. :)

The ambience was ok, the place was comfortable for me and my friend to sit and be ourselves, but we were sitting at the back, ... and smelt cigarette smoke.

I thought smoking was not allowed in Air-Conditioned places in Singapore? :/

• Visited May 2013
“Consistent”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Most of the food in Changi airport is pretty dire. There's a Dunkin' Donuts and a Subway, neither of which really count as food. There's Harry's Bar, which is terribly depressing. There's a mound of Ferrero Rocher in the duty free shop, and I'll say no more about that. There's a Bean and Leaf with dreadful service and undrinkable coffee. There's a Starbucks in a sad little island near the toilets, and there's a few other random things before passport control (but of course, once you're checked through immigration, you can't pop over to them for a quick bite.)

Cedele, on the other hand, offers pretty good, freshly made sandwiches, that are just as good as those at the Cedeles in town. (Which is a refreshing change from the restaurants for travellers captive at the airport being given horrible facsimilies of the food elsewhere).

The vegetarian selection is pretty good. You get a choice of four different breads, which should be enough for anyone, and you owe it to yourself to get the beetroot burger. I can't speak for the meaty sandwiches - perhaps they're awful.

Staff were friendly and quick to serve me. Then again, it was 6pm on a weekday - they weren't rushed off their feet. Possibly if you arrived at 2am it would be horrible. Or closed.

• Visited May 2012
“Looks can be deceiving”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Looking for somewhere to have lunch before getting on the plane as we were both not keen on aircraft food. Decided on Cedele as we have heard from friends that they make a mean sandwich. Had the mushroom soup, which had this underlying curry flavor to it. This was made worse by the fact that it was luke warm. Had the beef pastrami sandwich, which sounded full of promise on the board. What greeted us was this pile of iceberg lettuce, a couple of slices of tasteless beef sandwiched between toasted run-of-the-mill wholemeal sliced bread with some sweet yellow sauce. Obviously these people have no clue what real food is.

• Visited February 2012