“Enjoyed my meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I sat on the patio overlooking Orchard Road. Meal consisted of Roasted Artichoke and Spinach pizza, and an iced latte. Pizza crust was thin and crispy, and the pizza itself was nice and cheesy. Each pizza would probably serve 2 comfortably, if appetizers were also ordered. For me, the best part of the meal was the iced latte. Served in a giant milkshake glass, it was twice as large as any other iced latte I've had in Singapore, cheaper, and the best tasting. Service was polite and professional. I really enjoyed my visit to California Pizza Kitchen.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

This place does not take reservation. You need to turn up and queue up. They will take your mobile number and call you when a table is available. We waited about 20 min on a Sunday evening. Not the best pizza. Find this place abit over priced. Will not return again...

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have never eaten such wonderful pizza anywhere in the world, The cheese was unelievable. Service without a doubt was brilliant to. Not too expensive either

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Was walking down Orchard and ran in to this place that i love in the US. I was about noodled out so ready for some pizza. Environment was about like the US. Was playing some good US music inside. They served Miller Lite, my favorite. Pizza was very good, maybe a bit differnt than in the US but i finished the entire thing. Was a great experience.

1  Thank scottel
Reviewed February 17, 2012

As an expat living overseas, I have a few things that I crave from time to time--one being a "big salad" as only those in American seem to know! However, I was incredibly satisfied with my generous serving of their BBQ chicken chopped salad. Yum. Fresh. Tasty. Just what the American doctor ordered! Singapore prices are indeed high, but this was not out of the ballpark!