“Superb Service”
Review of Fandango Tapas and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Fandango Tapas and Wine Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Bar, European, Pub, Fusion, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Superb Service”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

The staff at Fandango makes drinking and eating a complete pleasure, they are polite and efficient, and always smiling! The wine list is fantastic, and happy hour is always fun and a bargain for SG. The food especially the minted lamb is first class. Great place to meet the girls, after work or for a night out.

• Visited July 2012
, Owner at Fandango Tapas and Wine Bar, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review Fandango. I'm glad you like the Happy Hour deals. Buy one, get one free is unusual these days! It's good to know that it's appreciated.

Singapore
“Great location, nice staff, tapas just okay”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I really wanted Fandango to be terrific, and I've been there three times to be sure the experience was accurate. It's a great place for a bite, and the ambiance is great. Sadly, the Tapas miss the mark enough that it's not worth the trip. There are other places (the pizza place in Chijmes, for example) that has the same atmosphere with more consistent delivery of the promise. I probably will go back, but not before I go to 2-3 other tapas places in Singapore.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank singtraveljunkie
Singapore, Singapore
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great location, excellent service and good food. Even though work was paying I still think $60 for a jug of Sangria is a bit excessive. All in all a near pefect dining experience.

, Owner at Fandango Tapas and Wine Bar, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review Fandango.Your feedback means a lot to us, and I am so glad you had a near perfect dining experience with us!
Singapore, Singapore
“Fantastic, great location, good prices!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

One thing I hate is paying a lot of money for a little food. Here you get a decent portion in proportion to the cost. You can make it a cheap night or an expensive one - its up to you. Service is super fast... we didn't wait more than 5-6 minutes after ordering before food started appearing on the table!!

I liked the variety of the food, as it went from traditional to creative. Also, there are over 30 different wines you can order by the glass!! Emma (owner) personally came over to talk to us and recommended a dish or two. She was so right about the fried Camembert!

I will make this a regular haunt for sure.

, Owner at Fandango Tapas and Wine Bar, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
Thank you for reviewing Fandango,for all your positive comments and most of all for your promise to return again soon!
“Great for couples”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I heard about this place after visiting Salt Tapas located @ Raffles City.Saw FB photos of the recent event organised by Palate.sg too. Me and partner decided to review Fandango's tapas and ultimately its service.Service was superb I'd must say.I have always been a silent Tripadvisor reader before this,but I think credit should be given where it's due.I have to agree with previous comments made by others,the wine choices were varied.The tapas complemented well with the wine.I definitely recognised the "ponytail guy" because he served me and my partner very well despite the crowd.

Areas of improvement:
i. There should be more service crew at the most busiest side because I saw a few of your staff at the other side which seemed less busy.

Verdict:Highly recommended.

, Owner at Fandango Tapas and Wine Bar, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
Many thanks for reviewing Fandango!! I am so glad you enjoyed your evening with us. And just for the record, the pony tailed guy is called Indra. He has been with us since we opened Fandango and his ready smile and great service are one of the reasons we have had so many good reviews!