Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Ruck sack inn is a nice place to stay in singapore...clean,safe,affordable, very accessible to convinient stores,mall,money changer, bus and train station and you'll also feel at home beacause of the staffs, they are very accomodating, friendly, and helpfull to their guests... Miss Carol, one of the receptionist in ruck sack,is one of the nicest receptionist that i've encountered. Very helpful, shes always smiling and she always want to make their customer feel good... Thanks ruck sack inn... I will recommend this inn to my friends who want to have a trip in singapore!

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank jgtabora1215
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. Overall, the hostel's facilities, room 7, toilets and common area (kitchen & dining), and the rooftop area, are all good, well maintained and regularly cleaned. And the Staffs are all friendly and accommodating, thanks to you guys! Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Not what I was initially expecting. I thought the pods would have been bigger more like a solo room. Not much space to re pack bags. Staff where very helpful and friendly. Spoke English very well. Pretty close to places. And staff booked a Grab for me to the Airport. $16sing. Rather than $36sing. for a cab. Clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Was disappointed with my stay here in all honesty! I had booked the Rucksack Inn and when I arrived the reception desk said I would be staying next door - this was the Kiwi Backpacker hostel! This was unfair, the hostel next door was awful- I would not have stayed there! It was overcrowded, the showers were filthy and there were hardly any toilets! There were simply not enough amenities! The beds crammed in the rooms, my light did not work, neither did my electric socket. There was not a central main light in the room so getting ready to o to bed was a pain! Bed lining and pillows were very old. I complained and was moved back to the main hostel which was much better- it was far less crowded in terms of the bathrooms- here I was in the 14 bed dorm. The locker they gave me was also full of other people’s luggage? I would not recommend, I am sure you can find better elsewhere! The only positives were the breakfast and the friendly staff.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Francis M, Hostel Executive at Rucksack Inn @ Lavender, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Alexander D,

Greetings from RucksackInn@Lavender!

Thank you for booking with us. We apologise for the shortfall of expectations during your stay. However we wish to inform you that Green Kiwi and Rucksack Inn are under the same group and that the room/bed type you booked for happened to be in Green Kiwi whereas your friend had booked at Rucksack Inn. We are saddened to hear that the stay fell below your expectations at Green Kiwi but we thank you once again for the feedback as we value this and will strive to do better. As you had pointed out the light and socket at your bed wasn't working and we are in the midst of upgrading all electrical sockets by the 4th Quarter of this year. However we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and that our friendly staff had attended to you promptly. Once again thank you for reaching out because this will only make us do better. Safe travels!

Regards,
Francis Moreno - Hostel Executive

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Nice place to stay. 7/11 only 5 minutes walk way. Nice guests and friendly staff. I had a late check in and everything was really good organised. Unfortunately they haven’t a fan on the rooftop. I like this place!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel