$298
  • Restaurant
$250
$210
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
  • Restaurant
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$175
$223
Fullerton Hotel
$212
$286
$220
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$495
$1,070
Agoda.com
All reviewsboon kenggreen kiwifree toastpeanut buttersocial areamixed dormbunk bedsbackpackers hostellittle indiadorm roomcommon roomtop bunkother guestscomfortable place to staylaundry servicemrt stationnice stay
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Special Thanks to Francis and Elaine for the great service! From Allan :) They helpen me out When I was in need. I did not know the city and they provided me with useful information About the city. They are very great people, both.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
MellissaSeah, Brand and Marketing Executive at Rucksack Inn @ Lavender, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Allan V,

Thank you for choosing Rucksack Inn @ Lavender for your choice of stay while in Singapore and for taking the time out to leave a review to share your experience with others! I am thrilled that you have rated us 5*s and also highlighted "Great reception". I will definitely pass on your feedback to the team, especially to Francis and Elaine, who will be motivated and encouraged by your words who work hard to provide the best experience to everyone coming through Rucksack Inn @ Lavender!

It is our top priority to provide a comfortable, clean and cozy environment for our guests and I'm glad that we have did it for you.

Once again, thank you for staying at Rucksack Inn @ Lavender and we look forward to having you back in the near future!

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Nothing less than 5*.... Staff is friendly and helpful... Interior is awesome. One can spend hours setting at the rooftop garden.

All day tea/coffee and morning Breakfast is free!!! Try KAYA-Toast without fail.... yummm....

Bus stop is just few steps ahead, easy traveling... Little India is most nearby market place for food and shopping, almost walking distance. Best for backpackers.... (Y)

Room Tip: Rooms on upper floor is good to stay
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear Jay K,

Thank you for choosing us for your choice of stay in Singapore, and for taking the time out to leave a review for us to share your experience with others! We aim to provide a cozy, clean and comfortable environment for our guests and I'm glad that we did it for you, and our humble hostel is "nothing less than 5*". :) We take pride in having a warm and hospitable team to serve and welcome our guests, and your review absolutely made the team's day.

One of the advantages of staying at Rucksack Inn @ Lavender is the location. There are many buses that bring you to attractions (Bugis, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens By The Bay, Clarke Quay, Chinatown) within 30 minutes, and a 10 - 15 minutes walk can bring you to Boon Keng or Lavender train station which takes you to major attractions as well. Little India is just located a stone's throw away from us!

Once again, thank you for staying with us and for highlighting the favourite parts of your stay. We will definitely look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed August 7, 2017

I will recommend this place. The staf was very friendly, the location was central and easy to find and the rooms were clean.
The breakfast choices were better than most other hostels and the breakfast lasted for many hours

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear MariaAagaard,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Singapore. We are indeed very humbled by your lovely comments and it was a great pleasure for our team to have the opportunity to welcome you to Rucksack Inn @ Lavender! I am pleased to know that you have had a wonderful stay with us! I will pass on the feedback to the team who has made your stay a successful one. We take pride in providing a clean, comfortable and cozy atmosphere for all our guests with pocket-friendly prices! Our breakfast is one of the guests' favourites too, especially with the variety of spreads and complimentary coffee and tea all day long!

Once again, thank you for staying with Rucksack Inn @ Lavender, and will definitely look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Nothing special unless high speed wifi..

One of their staff are so kind but the other are so rude.

Alot of spa in hostel area, may not suitable to children.

I would say its a average hostel..no more than that

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MellissaSeah, Brand and Marketing Executive at Rucksack Inn @ Lavender, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear Bangkit W,

Thank you for your time to share your recent experience with us at Rucksack Inn @ Lavender and we value your feedback and take it as an opportunity to improve our service offerings. I am disappointed to know that your recent experience was not up to expectations and my sincere apologies that some of the team members were rude. It is indeed disappointing to know that, as we treat every guests who walk through the doors as our friend. I will definitely inform them personally of this feedback.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and review and we will definitely seek to improve.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

It's my first time to stay in a hostel and would be doing it in my next travel. We checked-in late night at 10 pm but we were still accommodated nicely. They had a complimentary breakfast already from early morning extended to 12 noon. They had a lot of things to offer such as scheduled walking trips together. You can also book the activities that you missed booking online with them. They are suggested activities in the wall which you can freely ask them. I feel that they covered everything, you can even book a shuttle service going back to the airport. I love how friendly and accommodating the staff is, especially Carole and the one who fixes our bed (I wasn't able to get his name). I observed that Carole really engages well with everyone. She helped me with the directions, and what's the best transportation to take. I am thankful for my 2 nights here at Rucksack. I am happy with their service and would be recommending it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Theena M,

Thank you for choosing us for your choice of stay in Singapore, and for taking the time out to leave a review for us to share your experience with others! Thank you for reviewing us "5 stars". We aim to provide a cozy, clean and comfortable environment for our guests with pocket-friendly prices and I'm glad we did it for you! I will definitely pass on your feedback to the team, who will be thrilled by your words.

I am pleased to know that the staff were accommodating and were helpful during your stay with us! We try our provide as much services as we can to make our guests stay in Singapore as hassle free as possible. :)

Thank you for recommending us to others, and we look forward to having you back again.