$342
$210
$253
$190
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
  • Restaurant
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$175
$210
$202
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$295
$220
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$651
$481
MarinaBaySands
Orbitz.com
All reviewsboon kenggreen kiwifree toastpeanut buttersocial areamixed dormbunk bedsbackpackers hostellittle indiadorm roomcommon roomtop bunkother guestscomfortable place to staylaundry servicemrt stationnice stay
Reviewed January 21, 2014

staying there was comfortable and it was very nice. it felt like a home and it was fun to talk to people there from all over the earth. i think theres a lot to be said about this place. certainly unique. and it smelled nice :) haha. also the staff were great, super nice and welcoming. after we checked out i became so tired that day waiting for my bus and i came back and they let me take a nap: i am so thankful for this!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This was the most familiar and friendly hostel I've been to over 10 months traveling. The stuff was realy helpful with everthing like booking, sightseeing, insider tipps or breakfast ;) and they're really take care about the visitors to make it a nice stay. It is a quite small hostel but that made me feeling in a good and familiar way. There was always the time for a nice conversation with the stuff or/and all the other guests. It was very clean, comfortable and it has good facilities, so actually everything you need plus a little extra star for the atmosphere. My next time in Singapour I defenitely will show up again :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Marcel2014
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed one night in a double room at Rucksack Inn Lavender and felt very welcome and well taken care of. While the room is basic, it is is clean, and the facilities are new and in great condition. The owner of this place is very knowledgeable and was happy to help us plan our day in Singapore, helping us make the most of our short stay. Location-wise it is a short (5-10 min) walk to the MRT and a 20 minutes ride to the airport. What really makes this place stand out, however, is the friendliness and hospitality of the staff. When we left the place in a rush to catch our flight, we left an item behind. The owner and her staff really went the extra mile to return the item back to us.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank awesomniac
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I tried three hostels in the immediate area as I was in Singapore for a while and I wish I had found Rucksack Inn first. I just couldn't believe how warm, friendly and helpful they were! On arrival your greeted by your name and shown around. Later I was asked what information I needed with regards to tourist stuff and I was impressed by the level of detail and knowledge of the staff. I was also introduced to other people staying there which I thought was a nice touch as I was a lone traveller.

The location is perfect as there are very good transport links to all the major places from shopping in Orchard Road, China Town, Garden By the Bay, Clark Quay, Marina Bay and Little India. Also just across the road there is an amazing 24h food court.

This wasn't the biggest hostel and I guess that's why it felt so warm and friendly but it was clean, beds were very comfortable and the services were adequate. If I return to Singapore I know where I will be staying!

Thanks Rucksack Inn for my making me feel welcome :)

Room Tip: It's a hostel so always carry some ear plugs just in case there are some restless sleepers!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Martin_oo7oo
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed in ruck sack inn in and 0ut,first 1day then 1week then the last 0ne is m0re than 0ne m0nth,the place is really nice and clean and i like the lem0n grass smell,the staff are very funny and c0ol,i wont forget on my bdAy they gave me surprise cake and sang happy bday song with staff and other guest,i l0ve ruck sack and see u again...

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo