$235
$253
$270
$240
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$176
$156
  • Restaurant
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$173
$289
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$290
$233
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

$504
$307
Preferred Hotels
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$694
$514
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $603/night.

All reviewsboon kenggreen kiwifree toastpeanut buttersocial areamixed dormlittle indiabackpackers hostelbunk bedsdorm roomcommon roomtop bunkother guestscomfortable place to staylaundry servicemrt stationnice stay
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed one night in a double room at Rucksack Inn Lavender and felt very welcome and well taken care of. While the room is basic, it is is clean, and the facilities are new and in great condition. The owner of this place is very knowledgeable and was happy to help us plan our day in Singapore, helping us make the most of our short stay. Location-wise it is a short (5-10 min) walk to the MRT and a 20 minutes ride to the airport. What really makes this place stand out, however, is the friendliness and hospitality of the staff. When we left the place in a rush to catch our flight, we left an item behind. The owner and her staff really went the extra mile to return the item back to us.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank awesomniac
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I tried three hostels in the immediate area as I was in Singapore for a while and I wish I had found Rucksack Inn first. I just couldn't believe how warm, friendly and helpful they were! On arrival your greeted by your name and shown around. Later I was asked what information I needed with regards to tourist stuff and I was impressed by the level of detail and knowledge of the staff. I was also introduced to other people staying there which I thought was a nice touch as I was a lone traveller.

The location is perfect as there are very good transport links to all the major places from shopping in Orchard Road, China Town, Garden By the Bay, Clark Quay, Marina Bay and Little India. Also just across the road there is an amazing 24h food court.

This wasn't the biggest hostel and I guess that's why it felt so warm and friendly but it was clean, beds were very comfortable and the services were adequate. If I return to Singapore I know where I will be staying!

Thanks Rucksack Inn for my making me feel welcome :)

Room Tip: It's a hostel so always carry some ear plugs just in case there are some restless sleepers!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Martin_oo7oo
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed in ruck sack inn in and 0ut,first 1day then 1week then the last 0ne is m0re than 0ne m0nth,the place is really nice and clean and i like the lem0n grass smell,the staff are very funny and c0ol,i wont forget on my bdAy they gave me surprise cake and sang happy bday song with staff and other guest,i l0ve ruck sack and see u again...

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Estrellacute
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hostel together with a friend. Place is lovely! Staff is very very helpful. Give a lot of good recommendations. The hostel is also very clean! We stayed in a 14-bed mixed dorm, that was OK but the beds are so close to eachother, maybe a bit too close. I personally consider 14 beds as too much for such a small room (although I understand Singapore is very expensive when it comes to rent). But loved Singapore, keep up the good work!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anouk155
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed at Rucksack Inn, Lavender for total of 5 nights with my friend recommendation.We used to stay in a hotel before we decided to experience how life's living in a domitory with children. We really love it and miss our stay @Rucksack Inn Lavender. You will feel like home especially for family with Kids. The hostel provide free breakfast (bread, peanut, butter & jam) & free flows of coffee & tea, including unlimited free WIFI usage. Location is good, walking distance to Mustafa Mall & Boon Keng MRT station. Elina and her staffs were nice, friendly and attentive. With their great services and many extra things makes them sparkle. This is our most memorable stay in Singapore. I can't say enough good things about Rucksack Inn, Lavender.We enjoyed every minutes of our stay at Rucksack Inn, Lavender.

A BIG thank you to Elina & my dearest friend, Janet for an early birthday surprise @Rucksack Inn, Lavender. No words can describe how thankful, touching and best memorable birthday gift I had ever had.

Room Tip: Everything was hassle free about our stay@Rucksack Inn, Lavender. Staff are nice, friendly. Excellent value for money and would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends & relatives. Would stay here again in my future trip to Singapore.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family