$341
$298
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $338/night.

$265
$210
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

$218
$187
  • Restaurant
$222
Fullerton Hotel
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
  • Restaurant
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$174
$276
$220
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$210
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$495
  • Pool
All reviewsboon kenggreen kiwifree toastpeanut buttersocial areamixed dormlittle indiabackpackers hostelbunk bedsdorm roomcommon roomtop bunkother guestscomfortable place to staylaundry servicemrt stationnice stay
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hostel together with a friend. Place is lovely! Staff is very very helpful. Give a lot of good recommendations. The hostel is also very clean! We stayed in a 14-bed mixed dorm, that was OK but the beds are so close to eachother, maybe a bit too close. I personally consider 14 beds as too much for such a small room (although I understand Singapore is very expensive when it comes to rent). But loved Singapore, keep up the good work!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anouk155
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed at Rucksack Inn, Lavender for total of 5 nights with my friend recommendation.We used to stay in a hotel before we decided to experience how life's living in a domitory with children. We really love it and miss our stay @Rucksack Inn Lavender. You will feel like home especially for family with Kids. The hostel provide free breakfast (bread, peanut, butter & jam) & free flows of coffee & tea, including unlimited free WIFI usage. Location is good, walking distance to Mustafa Mall & Boon Keng MRT station. Elina and her staffs were nice, friendly and attentive. With their great services and many extra things makes them sparkle. This is our most memorable stay in Singapore. I can't say enough good things about Rucksack Inn, Lavender.We enjoyed every minutes of our stay at Rucksack Inn, Lavender.

A BIG thank you to Elina & my dearest friend, Janet for an early birthday surprise @Rucksack Inn, Lavender. No words can describe how thankful, touching and best memorable birthday gift I had ever had.

Room Tip: Everything was hassle free about our stay@Rucksack Inn, Lavender. Staff are nice, friendly. Excellent value for money and would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends & relatives. Would stay here again in my future trip to Singapore.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank JuneYong0101
Reviewed December 27, 2013

It is really lovely place to stay! Very friendly staff that can help you to organize your time in Singapore. It is near to the lavender and boon keng mrt (~10min). If you prefer to walk you can go directly to the bras brasah mrt (~20-30min).

Perfect place to stay for a long time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank travelling_humpster
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The staff here is cool and will give you great tips to visit Singapore. Free wi-fi. 5-10 minutes walk from 2 metro stations, giving you access to the whole city.

However, following a change of plans, we decided to leave 1 day sooner. Even though we warned them 2 days before, they refused to reimburse us because we warned them "only" 43 hours in advance (and not 48 as stated in their policy). Of course, they were only sticking to their policy, but it really wasn't cool from them to be so inflexible.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Elina T, Owner at Rucksack Inn @ Lavender, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments about our staff and location. We will continue to do what we are best at - making our guests feel at home and making Singapore easy to navigate around from where we are. I am sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations with regards to the cancellation policy. I seek your understanding on this matter as we had to reject another guest's reservation due to your booking. I sincerely hope that you retain the good memories about your stay at Rucksack Inn as we had enjoyed interacting with you. We would be delighted to see you again if you come to Singapore in future. Here's wishing you success in your endeavors!

Elina
Owner, Rucksack Inn @ Lavender

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I and my mum lived here for one night, that was the most terrible night in my life, 24 SGD each person, mixed room, very noisy, I couldn't sleep at all, the WC 's door is rotten. That night my mum fell stumbled and fell down, bled a lot. But then I asked receptionist for some First aid they said no, they said we could use tissue, oh my god.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Vuthithuha

I read your comments with a heavy heart. All of us at the hostel try our utmost to make sure that every guest feels comfortable and cared for. Please accept my sincerest apologies for our receptionist having come across as insensitive and uncaring towards you & your mom during your stay with us in July 2013. We assure you that our guests' well-being is very important to us. Your experience has helped us to improve ourselves; there is now a well-equipped first aid box and we learn to be more aware of how our response may come across to our guests.

Regarding the bathroom / toilet door, I have to clarify that it is not broken; it is a sliding bi-fold door. As to the noise level you experienced in the dorm, while we try to encourage all guests to keep the noise level down after 11 pm, it is regrettable that there are some instances where we have problems enforcing the etiquette. We will continue to remind guests to keep their volume down after 11 pm.

Rucksack Inn is committed to making all guests feel welcomed and cared for; your feedback has helped us. Feel free to email me at elina@rucksackinn.com for further feedback. Thank you and here's wishing you & your mom good health.

Elina