“Fantastic”

Ranked #126 of 10,791 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Description: For beautiful breakfasts; all day, everyday. Last Order: Weekdays at 830pm and Fri & Sat at 930pm.
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We loved this restaurant so much we returned three times for breakfast Amazing poached egg dishes with superb fresh ingredients .The crab cakes were excellent .Expensive coffee at $7.10 Singapore per cup but it was worth every cent

Visited March 2013
1 Thank FelicitaC

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“lousy food, bad service”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Wild Honey used to be one of my favourite food haunts whenever I am in town and in need of a good brunch. Having just returned home after studying abroad, it was a natural decision for me to have a brunch gathering with my friends at this restaurant. This proved to be the worst decision ever.

Firstly, we were offered a miserably small table for the 7 of us when the restaurant was relatively empty on a Wednesday afternoon. When asked if we could have a change of tables, the male staff responded rudely that it was not possible for him to do so and that we could only make do with our current tables.

(Note, this was a weekday afternoon and there were plenty of seats available.)

The male staff was not even trying to offer us a solution and turned us down flatly even though we asked him politely. It was not until a friend of mine reiterated our stand that it was simply beyond common sense to sit a group of 7 in a small table when there were other tables around that the male staff decided to shift us, albeit full of contempt. (how can you outrightly tell a customer that it was impossible to handle a reasonable request? at least tell us that you'll try your best but there can be no guarantees!"

Bad service aside, the food served was a mere shadow of its former glory. I can understand the pricing but at least serve me some decent food. Take the eggs benedict for example, it was served nearly fully cooked and the taste of vinegar was overpowering. The hollandaise sauce was average at best and served in the smallest portion one can ever imagine. A friend of mine ordered a pot of tea (what can go wrong right?) and it turned out tasting more like water. Taking a closer look, we were astounded by the really little amount of tea leaves used.

Lousy food coupled together with bad service. Not a good combination.

Wild Honey used to be my favourite food haunts in Singapore. I have no idea what happened but one thing is for sure, I am not coming back unless something is done to improve its standards.

1 Thank leexinru
Vancouver, Canada
“Good, just too expensive”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Had the Parisienne, tasted amazing. Ambience was decent. Service was also decent but not outstanding. Apparently they don't have soft drinks here, so I had to get a fruit juice. That drink was $9. My total for the Parisienne breakfast and a drink and taxes was $34. Sorry, just too expensive so that knocked the review down.

1 Thank LeviTrop
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Waited for about 30 minutes for our turn but is definitely worth the wait as the food is too good! Is on the pricey side but is really delicious. There are many choices of breakfasts, also salads and sandwiches. The bread is soft and the egg just tasted so good with its combinations.

Had European and Parisieen(if i not mistaken), char-grilled chicken sandwich, hot chocolate and mocha. The hot chocolate come with a big marshmellow, is too sweet for my liking but the hot chocolate is so thick!

Highly recommended place for breakfast/brunch.

Shanghai, China
“Brunch”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Famous for its brunch, ideal ambience for spending a weekend morning with friends and family.
I love their menu where you can have all the information straight forward, its even available online with pictures and explanations of each menu item. I always prefer to check out what the restaurant offers before i go, apperantly, Wild Honey did a great job.
I've been there for several times and I would recommend the "Basque" and "European", if you are EGG-LOVER.
But since its too popular in town, reservations are always necessary and you gotta book the table even 1 week in advance in some occasions.

• Visited September 2012