“great for brunch !”

Ranked #131 of 10,676 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Description: For beautiful breakfasts; all day, everyday. Last Order: Weekdays at 830pm and Fri & Sat at 930pm.
“great for brunch !”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

i went there a couple of days ago and it was nice. I ate Tunisian which is their signature dish .. and my friend ate European. both taste great really nice for brunch .
I love their bread, its fresh from the oven . I can smell it and feel it when I bite it !
really love it ..

the place was crowed, a lot of people queuing outside, but the their manager manage it professionally. the place also nice they have great interior.

you guys should try to hve brunch there !!
it's kinda great for brunch !!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Dismal Service, Awful Food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We decided to try Wild Honey based on the reviews and comments from friends. Hopefully, we went on an "off day" for the outlet. Place was packed with diners who were chit-chatting more then they were eating, so we had to wait about 25 mins for a table.

After getting the table and quickly ordering, my smoothie arrived but was the wrong flavor. It was literally snatched our of my hands without so much as an apology.

My eggs benedict was rather cold when they arrived and I had expected the eggs to be slightly runny, but they were not at all. The hollandaise sauce was drenched over the eggs (and then some) as if they were a gravy. Trying to get my eggs changed proved futile.

NEVER AGAIN !

1 Thank Casey_Lim
Singapore, Singapore
“Lots of choices but have had better elsewhere at more reasonable prices”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Ate at the Mandarin Gallery branch with my family and a couple of friends. Being a weekend the wait was pretty reasonable. The crowded chalkboards showcase an extensive menu with breakfast choices being the key attraction. The first order was delivered in again a fairly reasonable time but the next dishes trickled in 15 minutes, 20 minutes and 25 minutes after. We had to let our friend eat ahead otherwise she would have ended up with a cold dish. Food was nothing exceptional and sadly the pancakes were bland. A very simple bread basket also arrived near the end of our meal despite multiple follow-up and was cold and tough. We recently tried the more commercial Dean and Deluca also along Orchard Road and I must say the with the same dishes, e.g. Burrito, English Breakfast and Pancakes, I would rather go for D&D for flavor and presentation and cost too - paid 30% more in Wild Honey. Over-all, not a place I would go back to.

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Make a reservation and enjoy the excellent breakfast”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Had a delightful breakfast on a Sunday morning - with online reservations (for branch at Scotts Square) made the night before! Wild Honey has a notorious reputation of long waiting lines (personally experienced) but the new branch in Scotts Square takes reservations, a great help!

The decor suits their theme - No Place Like Home. It feels like having breakfast at home- on comfy armchairs or at the kitchen table.

Food was excellent. I had the seasonal special of Italian Breakfast Bruschetta (two poached eggs on grilled ciabatta with three types of mushrooms, baked tomato, cripsy proscuitto and rocket with a touch of Dijon mustard on the side). I love bread, but being a small eater, I usually cannot finish the thick slices of bread that accompany most breakfast dishes. However, the ciabatta was just right - about an inch thick, nicely grilled and soaking in the butter sauce from the mushrooms. Yum! I finished it all. The poached eggs were perfect. Didn't need the Dijon mustard and would have liked more tomato. Hope this becomes a regular item on the menu!
My daughter had the European breakfast of Eggs Benedict with proscuitto on brioche. Tasted the Hollandaise sauce and it was good - creamy with just the right amount of acidity from the lemon.

Service was excellent. Fast, considering we were the "first seating" at 9 am and the restaurant was filled the moment it opened. Very friendly and knowledgeable wait staff. Made a great start to a Sunday morning. Will definitely be back for more.

Mexico City, Mexico
“good place to have breakfast and or brunch”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The restaurant has a nice atmosphere. Its located in the third floor of a mall, but is quite nice and has a lot of light. I orderer the English breakfast. Everything was really good and tasteful. I wouldnt mind to go again and try a couple of more things.
And it wasnt too expensive.

• Visited January 2013