“Great selection”

Ranked #391 of 11,300 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are pleased to introduce you our bar at Hotel RendezVous, The Auld Alliance which has the largest Whiskey collection in South East Asia. 1350 Whiskies including all the distilleries from Scotland, all the vintages from 1936 to 2000, 120 Japanese Whiskies. We are also proud of our Champagne selection (Billecart Salmon, Cristal Roederer, Dom Perignon, Krug, Salon are available in many vintages), and we propose an unique range of 40 Absinthes that we serve in the 19th century traditional way, using « Fontaine » and « Brouilleur ».Open from :Monday - Thursday : 5pm -1am, Friday - Saturday : 5pm - 2am, Sunday 5pm-12am
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Excellent selection of Whisky. I'm not a huge whisky fan, but there was plenty to choose from that even I liked. If you don't know which one is your type, try the set tasters. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

After seeing the disappointing selection of bourbons at my hotel I decided to head here and was not disappointed. Very amazing selection of bourbon.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

It is not exaggrated to say that Auld Alliance is a paradise of whiskey!!! You can find a variety kinds of whisky all over the world! The bar is very fantastic and fulfilled with amazing music. The staff is very friendly, helpful, attentive to help you choose the most suitable drinks and also very knowledgeable. It is really funny and great to interact with them! Another good thing is the very reasonable price! No doubt if you are a wishky lover, try it if you have a chance!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Loved it Loved it Loved it - You don't have to like whiskey to have a drink here. I must admit I felt like a real grown up (and not just a 50 year old traveller!!!!) sipping my Auchentoshan whilst my husband was tasting whiskeys from around the world and another friend was having a Hendrick's gin based cocktail. It was like sitting in an Gentleman's club - but without the cigars and women allowed!!!!! If in Singapore again - will be visiting.....They know their stuff.....

1  Thank rigden62
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had an amazing time tasting our way through some of the best that Scotland has to offer in this fabulous whisky bar with the most extensive range of malts I've ever seen. And not at all incongruous that we did it in Singapore with a twenty-something German/American serving us! Relaxed atmosphere, helpful and knowledgeable staff - Marlon clearly has a passion for his subject and his enthusiasm for whisky is infectious. The 21-year-old Glendronach the pick of the bunch, 28-year-old sherry-casked Laphroaig and 11-year-old Longrow not far behind (We gave the $500-a-nip 1946 Macallan a miss though..) Truly excellent and the Auld Alliance is now up there in my list of favourite bars of the world.

1  Thank AlanDDuncan