“Hearty breakfast and fresh juice to kick start the morning,”
Review of Brunetti

Brunetti
Ranked #28 of 329 Coffee & Tea in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stopped by Brunetti for a late breaKfast on Subday morning. Place was quite busy. I ordered a mushroom omelette while my son ordered an Italian breakfast. My omellte came with salad, sausage and bread. My son's Italian breakfast had scrambled egg, beans, sausage, and salad. Inspire of having a huge appetite, He did not finish as he was quite full. They also had a huge selection of cakes and pastries. This is a good find for a hearty breakfast!

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

After stopping off at Traders Hotel for the last 3 days we've been wanting to come to Brunetti since we arrived!

It's vast array of cakes of all types and colours are amazing as are they tasting!!!

Had a Beer, milkshake and 3 cakes with the mrs and came to S$38 - This being what you'd expect in a location next to a hotel.

This place is always busy (a good sign) and best off if you sit in doors in the air con. Outside although covered is stuffy and the pigeons are a bit of a pain.

Avoid weekends if you don't like the running around of kids... But to be expected when they are off from school.

A good place for a coffee (or beer in my case!) and a bit of cake or 3!!!! LOL :)

Enjoy!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

it is a bistro type of restaurant with semi-selfservice. menu is short (pasta, risotto, chicken, etc, they have a kids menu) but quite good and of good value. great for coffee and sweets. ok ambience.

check my other reviews of Singapore restaurants.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I visited Brunetti, Singapore, twice on my short stop-over in Singapore last month. On the first occasion, I arrived early in the morning after a sleepless flight from Europe. I ordered a double-shot cafe late in a mug - probably the most expensive coffee I've ever ordered. But it was worth it, because it lifted my thumping headache and made me feel human once again.

On the second occasion, I arrived late morning and this was a mistake. Brunetti was filled with mums with their toddlers, as well as two breast feeding mums. Happy, normal confusion reigned and I felt completely out of place. I was sitting outside and the noise level was elevated by the children's playground of the Trader's Hotel opposite. There were screeches of joy from the children as they played on the equipment and their mums enjoyed the companionship of other mums. Both the Hotel and Brunetti share a long outdoor area which is enclosed by a high roof and it is the tunnelling effect which I suspect increases noise levels.

I checked inside Brunetti and there is a loud, permanent machine-like noise there. I'm not exactly sure what causes it.

I'm sorry to be so negative about the noise. If you can call in at quiet times you'll enjoy yourself . When I visit a coffee shop - and I do so often in Melbourne - I enjoy reflecting, catching up with my reading, or simply calming down and chatting quietly with a friend over a high quality coffee.

1  Thank Joan C
Reviewed October 26, 2012

beautiful looking cakes andd pastries, but we were never there at snack time! really convenient if staying at adjoining traders hotel.