“Good food, friendly staff, AMAZING!!”

Olive Vine Pasta Fusion
Ranked #2,642 of 11,374 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was looking for food place to eat at suntec city since the its under renovation. Till I got my foot to this place who's hiding all the way up 3rd floor. At first, I kinda like curious about the place, and what food they serve... I ordered a slice of their scrumptious apple crumble and it was utterly good. The front liner ( I think her name was jean..) is very accommodating. The place i think needs a bit of interior style but nonetheless, I will still give excellent rate for their good service. I will recommend this place for those in a budget who looks for good food and wants to be treated VIP... And I mean that..

1  Thank lattoya_woods

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stopped here for a quick late night dinner, thankfully the kitchen was still open at 9:55p on a Friday. We had the meatball spaghetti and the Crispy Chicken Arrabiata. The meatballs were good and the pasta was perfectly cooked but there was a major sauce overload. The Crispy Chicken Arrabiata came with the crispy chicken itself and some noodles in what seemed to be the same sauce as with the Meatball pasta however the amount of sauce was far more appropriate.

Generally I found the taste of the food to be excellent and the service was good (though you need to serve your own water and pay up front when ordering at the cash). My own preference is for tomato sauce that is slightly sweet but not overly sweet as was the case here so I will most certainly be asking for sauce on the side if I order the meatball pasta again. The total for the bill was ~$22 so reasonably priced (we only ordered the two dishes listed above)

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Simple unpretentious food that is enjoyable, healthy and easy on the wallet. I will be back with my family members and more friends!

1  Thank pink_horse_Singapore
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I had lunch with my colleague last week. We enjoyed the food. We ordered a set lunch "Chicken Cutlet with Spaghetti” + Dessert & Drink. ($15)

Food & drink portion a little too big for female (unless you’re hungry). But overall we enjoyed it. Food is less oil and healthy. I luv the dessert, yummy! There’s different types of dessert (cakes). If you’re not hungry, you can order the small portion of other set lunch with great value (should be lesser than $10).

The staffs are friendly and ensure we get good comfortable seats and ensure we get our food on time.

*There are lots of books (mostly Christian’s books) available if you want to read.

Will surely go back to try other set menu again. :)

1  Thank winni3
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We have visited Olive Vine for lunch. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The place was not very big which we liked. The menu was what I would call international with Asian and European dishes.
My husband had gado gado which he enjoyed and I had olive rice with pork and mushroom sauce. I absolutely loved the olive rice, just right, not dry, not soggy, the pork with sauce was also lovely. We had juice to drink and my husband later had macchiato which was absolutely beautiful. I am not into coffee at all, I prefer instant to most "proper" coffees but this one was lovely with beautiful froth on top which was very thick and caramel drizzled all over.
When we are in Singapore next time I am definitely coming back :)